Monday,May 13th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday,May 13th.

Markets are down 2%,gold is UP 12 $,OIL is UP 2.30%,FINALLY.

Got a few QQQ 181$ 17 MAY calls at open,probably a day trade.

Comment

What a drop overnight.... 2852 broken, next in line is 2824 2814.... if 2814 can’t hold, see 2800 2776.... remember the inverted falling wedge channel - may hit the bottom channel again.

Comment

Next downside target is 2783. Resistance above the market is at 2862.Carl Futia.

Comment

looks like BOW/SOS pages are no longer accessible. WSJ is sending you to another page when you try to go to this one:

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...moneyflow.html
          A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by pimaCanyon View Post
            looks like BOW/SOS pages are no longer accessible. WSJ is sending you to another page when you try to go to this one:

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...moneyflow.html
            They want to be paid for the info,i guess.

Comment

Ok, one last post before I take a major break. It does indeed look like the $1267 swing low in gold was the ICL. I thought this would be the case, but I will admit, the last couple of weeks action in the miners had me doubting that big time.

Regardless of how this plays out from here on out, I think that GCC is in the process of putting in a historic low. I'm just not sure if it will come this week, or a month or two from now. No doubt, on the daily chart, GCC and DBA are ridiculously oversold in the short run (see their 5 day RSIs) and are due for some sort of bounce any time now. I'm just not sure if it will play out as a V-bottom or if it will continue to drift lower and lower going into the summer (after a meek bounce). Being the pessimist that I am, I would say the latter is the more likely outcome as the CBs milk every last penny out of the windfall provided by lower input costs. As we get closer to July and August, I would say the risks of going long GCC will be minimal assuming it is still drifting lower at that point.

I think the miners will follow the commodity indexes. They should bottom more or less simultaneously. At the very least, I don't think the miners will be able to mount any sort of sustained rally until GCC and DBA bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky View Post
                Ok, one last post before I take a major break. It does indeed look like the $1267 swing low in gold was the ICL. I thought this would be the case, but I will admit, the last couple of weeks action in the miners had me doubting that big time.

Regardless of how this plays out from here on out, I think that GCC is in the process of putting in a historic low. I'm just not sure if it will come this week, or a month or two from now. No doubt, on the daily chart, GCC and DBA are ridiculously oversold in the short run (see their 5 day RSIs) and are due for some sort of bounce any time now. I'm just not sure if it will play out as a V-bottom or if it will continue to drift lower and lower going into the summer (after a meek bounce). Being the pessimist that I am, I would say the latter is the more likely outcome as the CBs milk every last penny out of the windfall provided by lower input costs. As we get closer to July and August, I would say the risks of going long GCC will be minimal assuming it is still drifting lower at that point.

I think the miners will follow the commodity indexes. They should bottom more or less simultaneously. At the very least, I don't think the miners will be able to mount any sort of sustained rally until GCC and DBA bottom.
                Nice call Spanky, I remember the post.

Comment

Silver and the other precious metals need to play catch-up with gold. Now is a great time to be adding.

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fear & greed:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Comment

David Larew‏ @ThinkTankCharts
                        FollowingFollowing @ThinkTankCharts

More
                        Dow Jones - Do or die time - test of the 100 DMA holy grail. Move below and then move above is a buy signal?? You go first

Comment

More
                          Yen - Hedge funds have the sell everything button down.

Comment

More
                            Yen - starting to weaken?? Reversal in the markets need a reversal of the Yen.

Comment

More
                              Boeing - drops to new 2019 lows PM. 343. $100 off the highs. Emergency landing yesterday by another plane.... Dang.P.S 338 $for now..

Last edited by froll61; 05-13-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

SPX:

https://twitter.com/AdamMancini4/sta...70484618919939

Comment

More
                                  The Yen longer term - Japan is no fan of China, so time to show it

Comment

$SPX Daily: #SPX flushing straight to 200MA. Tightest wedge in SPX history only had one possible outcome Stochs going straight to my green target zone, MACD will cross centerline shortly. Expect DCB around 200MA into 13MA backtest before flush to purple $ES #SP500 #Tradewar

Comment

#Boeing Daily: $BA zoomed out 2YR shows bigger picture in full view. Added green VBP support TL at 310. 13MA about to cross 200MA. There will be some kind of a bounce before Blue TL, but it will get there again “next major supports 330, then 310.”#BA #Dow #737MAX $boeing

Comment

$TSLA Daily: #TSLA implosion continues... $TSLA in the process flushing to the weekly support of $190. Lower BB rolling over implies this drop is not over. MACD/Stochs both recrossed bearish #Tesla #electric #car #elonmusk #SEC #TSLAQ

Comment

Daily $TNX : 10YR #Treasury #Bonds Lower BB forecasted this one to a T. Double 50MA rejection is always a bearish omen a sis 13MA recrossing BC bearish , this one played as it should have. Still on target for a megenta touch $ZN #TLT #bond #yields #USD #TNX

Comment

Daily $RUT : #SmallCaps backtesting purple TL already. Low probably in for today. Lower BB overshoot needs a breather. Notice how Stochs are now just breaking through magenta support even though others broke last week (R2K relatively weaker). MACD rolling hard... $IWM #IWM #RUT

Comment

#Dow Daily: $DOW nailed 200MA like clockwork . Low is most likely in for today, extended so far below Lower BB will probably need to take a breather for rest of day . Stochs should hit green zone by Friday. Magenta support TL by next Fri #economy #DowJones $INDU

Comment

Daily #NASDAQ : $COMPQ That A-wave target is acting like a magnet Should get there by Friday. Stochs green target circle should hit as well. MACD cascading in full water mode. This has to be the most Textbook wave 5 endings I have ever seen #NDX #NQ $NDX $NQ

Comment

$VIX Daily: #VIX 13MA held I said 13MA Bounce is the most bearish of the scenarios, last hour of day 13MA held & regains 200MA as support. Anytime you see this know that it’s not over yet... that was the sign today’s drop was coming #volatility $TVIX #TVIX

Comment

Alex:

https://chartfreak.com/2019/05/may-1...end-report-2/#

Comment

MrMiyagi‏ @MrMiyagann
                                                      FollowingFollowing @MrMiyagann

More
                                                      $NYMO hit -73.26 at the day's low moments ago. $BPSPX still has room to drop to at least 50% range. Expecting @realDonaldTrump to tweet about some bullshit soon to try and prop up $SPY $SPX $QQQ $VIX $IWM $RUT #tariffs $DIA $IYT $USO $USD $GLD $UBER $LYFT $XLU $XLI $AAPL

Comment

Es 2800 still key level - below that is 2776 strong support level.... between 2776 and 2800 are only two weak support levels 2784 2792.... above are 2814 2824 2832 2852 resistance

Comment

#Biotech Weekly: $IBB last week said my target for this week = 101.56, already down to 101.36 Lower BB is going to exert some support for now, but next week Lower BB should reverse (trap door opens) My Red target zone not looking so far fetched now is it?! #IBB $XBI

Comment

AAPL:

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/st...47875257139201

Comment

Steve Burns‏ @SJosephBurns 8m8 minutes ago

Convenient China trade talks broke down near all time highs to create a long term double top.

Comment

Tech, QQQ:

https://twitter.com/LMT978/status/1128099029806718976

Comment

#USDJPY Daily: $USDJPY broke purple support after failing to breakthrough orange resistance. 13/50MA & 50/200MA both crossed bearish, next major hard support is clearly 108.00 (green TL). Notice that was roughly the location of the December Lows. $JPY #JPY #Yen #FX #FOREX

Comment

$USDCHF Daily: #USDCHF now flushing hard. Took a few extra days but resistance would not give up, supports finally gave way. Given the rising Lower BB may need to chop around a bit for few days before BB cha reverse. MACD/Stochs both crossed bearish now. #FOREX #Swiss #Franc #FX

Comment

Daily $CADCHF : #CADCHF that rejection told us everything we needed to know on this pair, just after the red shooting star rejection this pair imploded below orange support in just 3 days, MACD/Stochs rolling hard now ... #FX #Forex #CADCHF $CAD $CHF #swiss #franc

Comment

Oscar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD5cWJwKwPI

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                        Working...
                                                                        X