Wednesday,April 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday,April 10th

Futures not bad on CPI... 2884 2892 are key threshold levels for today...

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fear & greed:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Comment

Im guessing not a whole lot gonna happen until 2pm today.FOMC minutes of 21 March

Comment

A current Bitcoin price:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bitc...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Support 21 points beneath yesterday's 2900 top is holding. This implies that a rally to either 2910 or 2922 is underway.Carl Futia.

Comment

https://www.peterlbrandt.com/who-is-more-precious/ Who is more precious?Gold ,Palladium or Platinum?

Comment

USD:

https://twitter.com/AdamMancini4/sta...63549577293824

Comment

Gold:

https://twitter.com/AdamMancini4/sta...21646668849152Gold:

Comment

Dividends

Fullgoldcrown
                    Divi whats ?

Nobody ( except Surf City Occasionally) discusses Dividend stocks.

Maybe its time to dicscuss them

Look at this

Not only is the chart spectacular but

On 27 February 2019 the Board of Rio Tinto declared a final dividend of 180 US cents per share and a special dividend of 243 US cents per share, both payable on 18 April 2019 to holders of ordinary shares and ADRs on the register as at 8 March 2019.

I wish I had this one at the breakout….tough to chase it now…but if we get a backtest on the weekly it will be a no brainer

This is the kind of chart we all expected for Gold Miners when that surge in 2016 happened..BUT alas alack

Blame it on RIO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      Carl is a permabear when it comes to metals. He should be ignored.

Comment

Beastly Bitcoin for Harry

Schism

Harry, apologies for late response… you had inquired about my squid impregnation comment on the BTC chart. Yes, it was a Goldman reference…. I believe this thing was gamed pretty hard. I lean towards the tin foil hat trojan horse theory. Meaning that a fully transparent Gubment coin is probably coming. I think when new instruments are introduced they enter them in the system at very specific points in time where it will be in sync with the clocks of other instruments.

In Dec of 2017 I made a post titled “Bitcoin Top? Number of the Beast” at the Rambus forum. I’m always on the look out for that number or a construct of it when it’s applicable. I was already looking at Dec 17th because I thought I had a decent read on the timing but when I heard CME futures were launching on that date I felt pretty certain it would be the top. Here is the weekly version I posted at Rambus.

But a funny thing happened on Dec 7th when I made this post which made me second guess the anticipated Dec 17th call. On this day Bitcoin rose $3,580…more than the total of 2 entire Gold bulls I might add. Because of the meteoric rise that day it was steadily approaching that beastly number. Check out where it topped….now tell me how that shit is normal. Marionette

After dropping $4,000 the next 2 days I thought holy shit…I got to watch them mark it in real time. At that point I assumed my timing model was wrong and the mark was more important. Well, after price recovered and blew thru the 666 high I was back to watching the 17th but was weirdly sad about losing that number as a high. lol But in the end DaBoyz made up for it. I hadn’t even considered the possibility of an inverted 6 coming into play to stick the landing. The squid enters the scene on the “Mark” in time and price.

This little story is why I don’t trust this shit….and even if folks think this is a coincidence how could anybody possibly think that it’s going to resume a giant bull market 1 year after going up $18,914 in 339 days. I say trade away but don’t fall in love and ignore the million dollar proclamations.

Comment

$GE Daily: #GeneralElectric trying to ram down that Lower BB as fast as it cha possibly go. If Stochs magenta fails here and stays low for an extended time period could easily have another $1-2 bucks to go to downside. Real test is how it behaves with no Lower BB support... #GE

Comment

#Boeing Daily: $BA now wedged between yellow resistance & magenta support. Lower BB starting to look real ugly. A magenta support break here will cause a serious flush. Any bad $boeing news here will not be good for Dow. Stochs looks vicious #BA #Dow #737MAX

Comment

Brexit is 77 hours away.

Comment

Ryan Detrick, CMT‏ @RyanDetrick 16m16 minutes ago

What happens when the S&P 500 doesn't close beneath the December low during the first quarter? (like 2019) The full year has been higher an incredible 34 out of 34 times.

Comment

mkt not responding to fomc news in a way expected by either side so it's small range move only at this point....

Comment

Stocks:

https://twitter.com/AdamMancini4/sta...51402600656896

Comment

zerohedge‏ @zerohedge

Cryptos Are Spiking After Fed Minutes Signal "Financial Instability" https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/11160...g&name=600x314

Comment

Trading:

https://twitter.com/Canny4/status/1115958202162655233

Comment

mkt been climbing slowly with more and more ups and downs in the middle since mid march. not a perfect condition for traders, no matter experienced or fresh. when key mkt reference such as nflx stops running and consolidating for 2+ months, typically sign of big move incoming....

Comment

buyers flooded into close....

Comment

$SPX Daily: #SPX backtested previous 2880 resistance as support yesterday which confirmed as support today. Stochs indicating wave 5 top is near but Stochs rising triangle still so broad can levitate here a bit more. Until 13MA support breaks wave 5 not officially over #SP500 $ES

Comment

Daily $RUT : #SmallCaps failure to break 50MA support on a sustained basis sparked a rally to breakout from purple TL & 13MA, which backtested yesterday & had bullish confirmation today. RUT indicating this rally still has more legs. What happens at 1600 is key $IWM #IWM #RUT

Comment

Daily #NASDAQ : $COMPQ still within yellow wedge. Adjusted wedge slightly to better align all the tops, getting close but may still have little bit more to go. Stochs can levitate up here even after a cross (one last push). #NDX #NQ $NDX $NQ $QQQ

Comment

#GOLD Daily: $GOLD bullish breakout of purple TL happened today, Stochs in full ramp as is MACD which just crossed bullish. Upper BB also starting to curl up. So far looking healthy. Still on trajectory for 1330+ (as long as DXY/EUR cooperate) #euro $GC #GC #GLD $GLD

Comment

Bob Loukas‏ @BobLoukas
                                                      FollowingFollowing @BobLoukas

More
                                                      Don't fight the short-term trend. Early in the Cycle.

Comment

https://bitcoinist.com/institutions-...ong-price-cme/ INSTITUTIONS INCREASED BITCOIN LONGS BY 88% JUST BEFORE PRICE RALLY

Comment

Originally posted by froll61 View Post

#Boeing Daily: $BA now wedged between yellow resistance & magenta support. Lower BB starting to look real ugly. A magenta support break here will cause a serious flush. Any bad $boeing news here will not be good for Dow. Stochs looks vicious
                                                          #BA #Dow #737MAX
                                                          I'm amazed Boeing stock has held up this well. Also surprised there haven't been more cancellations of orders. So far just two.
                                                          A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

Gold close to breaking out of its pennant

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

Comment

NYMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NYMO

Comment

NAMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NAMO

Comment

Bitcoin:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/g....html?%24NYXBT

Comment

SPY:

http://www.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2...moneyflow.html

Comment

Trading:

https://twitter.com/the_chart_life/s...22793411694595

Comment

VIX:

https://twitter.com/ThinkTankCharts/...95651215319040

Comment

$AUDCAD Daily: #AUDCAD there she goes . Upper BB still shallow so many take a day or tow to digest, but wave 3 well on its way.... #AUD $AUD #FX #FOREX

Comment

$AUDUSD Weekly: #AUDUSD Boom! First drew the green arrow March 12th, almost a full month ago to the day. The Signs were there #FX #FOREX

Comment

• #39
                                                                              $EURUSD Daily: #EURUSD held 13MA for 2nd day in a row. Bullish green hammer formed just below BC (coiled spring). A 50MA breakout here could be explosive #EURO #FX #FOREX $EUR

Comment

• #40
                                                                                $USDCAD Daily: #USDCAD red hammer rejection today of 13MA. Tomorrow should be interesting... #FX #FOREX

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  #USDJPY Daily: $USDJPY broke 200MA/BC support, but closed above 50MA (for now). Extended previous Orange TL to see if matched up, sure enough it’s major resistance TL. Can’t believe I missed that one , my bad . MACD crossed bearish, Stochs rolling... $JPY #JPY #Yen #FX #FOREX

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    $USDJPY Weekly: Same orange trendline on daily transferred over to weekly of course & appears to have held, 13/50MA/BC all at exact same level, if all 3 fail here, not bullish$JPY #JPY #FX #FOREX

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      $USD Daily: Rest of week should be very interesting ... #DXY $DXY #FX #forex This chart was made at midnight,last night.Dollar rallied today 0.25%

Comment

• #44

NQ right back to the falling wedge upper channel by close.... see how things go over night......

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Dollar Thoughts

Northstar
                                                                                          Possibly the fly in the ointment at the moment for PM bulls. Close examination of some of the indicators suggests DXY has time (just) to put in a final spurt (perhaps to the 103 area). MACD and TRIX both suggest a ‘zero line crossover’ in December if timings are consistent. The behaviour of the Stocharstic indicator is anomalous. What I mean by that, is having begun its downtrend, it has just shown a bullish cross. This is unlike the previous 2 occasions and cannot be ignored. My take on this is that we are in uncharted territory here. I believe the Dollar is stretched and has responded to some very unusual monetary policy. Others, of course, believe the Dollar Cycle will fail this time. In my view, that’s not the case, but whether this can be extended long enough to break above 100 again is probably going to make the difference between gold breaking out successfully from that lovely rounded base formation (falling no lower than approx. $1265), and the second possibility (shown on my second chart), where gold falls to test the red hot line that CANNOT be broken for a bull market. That would mean the rounded base pattern ‘morphs’ into a flat topped wedge. https://goldtadise.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Chart900DXY-800x535.png https://goldtadise.com/wp-content/up...-1-800x533.png

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            A Study in Hype-Ology

Fullgoldcrown
                                                                                            OK

There’s NO Mania like RO Mania

Many of us have been “investing /gambling” in PM “Stories” for many many years.

I think I first got hooked on PM Miners from getting a story ( like the one below) back in the early 1990’s

from one of the now notorious PM Hypesters via physical mail back in that day.

Anyhow even those of us who have experience and understand TA can fall for this stuff again and again .

This Sector ( Gold Explorers / Penny Stocks ) has a long track record of impressional public investors believing a get rich quick story and losing their shirts .

Come on…admit it…you have all fallen prey to some version of this story at least once.

The latest to come to mind is Novo Resources

https://goldtadise.com/?p=422022

Anyhow I think we should follow this one as it seems a very impressive co-ordinated “story” is being put out there via multiple outlets. I have seen legit websites put this out there. Do not shoot those messengers as they have simply been approached and paid to send this info out to their data bases . They do not endorse this company as far as I can see…and there are the required disclaimers ….

Anyhow this “strategy ” is working very well right now.

See the Chart w volume the last 2 days , below

I think it will be interesting and instructive to follow the path of this stock over the next little while

Indeed some here will jump on board with both feet.

Some will play it just for the hype …..remember BreX was hyped from pennies to $250 before it was revealed to be a scam.

Most of these stories do not get that far though.

Maybe this is for real and maybe not …but the odds favor ?

Enjoy

http://oilprice.mobi/NR5z#https://oi...-The-Year.html

Remember THE MOTHER OF ALL Golden HYPE OLOGY

https://goldtadise.com/?p=369632

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                                            Working...
                                                                                            X