Thursday,April 4th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday,April 4th.

again ES key levels 2866 2876 2884 2892 see how it goes after open... first 30 mins will set up the tone for rest of day.Markets are flat,gold is down 8$,oil is flat.

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

amzn nflx fb all hiking

Comment

$SPX $NDX #ES_F $TSLA $BTC. The ES has bounced up from support at 2868 (21 points below yesterday's high). Next step up should carry to 2910.Gonna close 181$QQQ A 5 CALLS today or tomorrow.Trump will meet chinese ofiicialls today about tariffs and GONNA TWEET TODAY AROUND 5 PM.

Comment

/ES If 2868 support fails downside target will be 2846 Carl Futia.

Comment

$USD Daily: #USD 13MA & BC tested today as support and held so far, but Isuspect they will be breached soon. 96.33 is the only level that matters right now on DXY (50MA)... #DXY $DXY #FX #forex P.S. THE chart is 11 hours old,BULL TREND is STILL IN. $DXY 97.30 FOR NOW.

Comment

es 2876 still key to defend otherwise drop to 2866... if 2876 supported, range move 2876-2884 until this pm

Comment

Still range move.... big $$ showing no intent pulling up mkt..

Comment

A Tale of Two Gold Charts

-

Place your bets.FullGoldCrown.

Comment

Dollar & Gold Speculation

Goldtent friends – Three charts for you today, which help to reinforce where I think we are. I recently posted my downside levels to watch, so now here’s another look at Dollar Index behaviour over the last 50 years or so…

Looking at this there are a whole host of things that jump out at me from a scientific/pattern point of view. Firstly the cycles themselves. The two complete cycles since this paradigm (post gold standard) began have displayed perfect wavelength repetition. The period of time from low to low was duplicated beautifully. Secondly, the amplitude (peak to trough, shown by the vertical red arrows) is steadily declining – we are in a 50 year bear market. Next, the target area for a final low and new cycle beginning (red rectangles) are equal in size, shape and positioning. Turning to the TRIX (which I find very useful, as it combines trend and momentum), we can make some very useful factual statements. Number 1 – During each of the 3 cycles, the early ‘bull’ phase was characterised by TRIX moving from -40 or less through zero (shown by red up arrows and orange circles). Number 2 – ‘bear’ market confirmation in each cycle comes when TRIX falls from above 40 and passes through zero. So what is going on right now ? We appear to have fallen from above 40 and bounced at the zero line. The black arrows show where TRIX has ‘wobbled’ close to the zero line. The important point for me here, is that it doesn’t mean a change of trend. In the past when this happened, the TRIX resumed its previous path, which in this case will be down, thus giving final confirmation of the bear trend, targeting the third red box which covers the period 2023 to 2026.

So if the Dollar is displaying a decay of it’s price range and therefore a decay of energy, where is that energy going ? Lets take a look at the largest gold miner in the world and plot its share price on a chart with the Dollar Index…

Great Scott ! – the Dollar is displaying a decreasing amplitude (energy) and Barrick is doing the exact opposite – the distance between each low and following high is increasing. For anyone with a science background, that’s entirely unsurprising. It’s exactly what you would expect if there is an exponential component to Dollar ‘devaluation’. I used Barrick because it goes back further than HUI etc, but a mining index would be the same. The million (or multi-trillion) Dollar question here is why ? What is it that’s causing the Dollar to follow an ever downward path ? The index is showing the Dollars relative worth compared to a basket of currencies from its main trading partners. It peaked just above 160 in its first cycle, just above 120 in its second cycle, and just above 100 this time. I know some here believe the cycle will fail here and we won’t head into that low between 2023 and 2026 – instead breaking upwards and making new highs. I beg to differ. It goes back to that fundamental question – why is the Dollar losing its grip, and is there something that will reverse a 50+ year trend of Dollar decay ? I believe the wheels that were set in motion in the early 1970’s will continue and ultimately lead to the Dollars demise as world reserve currency. Probably not for many, many years yet, but once a trend like this is in motion, the momentum is huge and usually irreversible. It keeps going until a ‘tipping point’ is reached – that when a new paradigm begins. It’s not a particularly ‘scientific’ concept – it’s just another way of saying ‘birth, growth, vitality, maturity, decay, demise, death, rebirth.North Star.

Comment

There’s Always a Bull Market Somewhere

-> Posted by Fullgoldcrown
                      But there’s never a Bull Market in Gold

…..Fully

Here is an excerpt from the Comprehensive Chartology of Gold ( tonight’s Wednesday Report from Rambus)

https://rambus1.com/2019/04/03/wednesday-report-240/

Below is another ratio chart we’ve been following which compares gold to the SPX which is moving in the wrong direction. Earlier this year the ratio came right up to the 200 week ma but failed to breakout which would have confirmed a new bull market.

This last chart for tonight is one I haven’t shown you before. The green shaded area represents the first trade I made shortly after the necklines were broken to the upside. The right side of the green shaded area is where I exited those nine trades that were all winners but were just singles. With the 3 X leveraged trades I expect much better results. This is also a good example of what I discussed in the last Wednesday Report when I wrote about, ” you never go broke taking a profit.” This is what can happen when you get out too early. We did get a small decline after we got out but, I was able to get back in for the most part but it took nerves of steel to go back in. What is happening now is that most of the US stocks markets are completing their February trading range with many breaking out and several testing the top rail of their small consolidation pattern.

The point of this Wednesday Report was to show you that the PM complex could still chop sideways for a period of time which may be frustrating for most folks. On the other hand the stock markets are in a strong move up since their late December low which is a nice place to be right now. For me personally I’m an equal opportunity investor. Give me a good trend and I don’t care what its in as long as the trend is strong. All the best…Rambus

Last edited by froll61; 04-04-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Bob Loukas‏ @BobLoukas
                        FollowingFollowing @BobLoukas
                        It really want's to do it now! p.s. The chart is 6 hours old.

Comment

Originally posted by froll61 View Post
                          Bob Loukas‏ @BobLoukas
                          FollowingFollowing @BobLoukas
                          It really want's to do it now! p.s. The chart is 6 hours old.

No go, looks like the metal group is anticipating bad numbers tomorrow.

Comment

Bob completely missed last IC, he was shorting all to way up then went long at the top.

Comment

Miners are rocking today.Platinum is breaking out,Palladium is dumped today.

Comment

Originally posted by rutku10 View Post
                                Bob completely missed last IC, he was shorting all to way up then went long at the top.
                                I think he made some on shorting,probably covered today (with profits)AND HE ALWAYS USES STOPS (LOSSES)

Comment

Peter Brandt‏Verified account @PeterLBrandt
                                  FollowingFollowing @PeterLBrandt

More
                                  Gold is a low-risk buy with a very measured risk. A close below 1282 would launch a sharp down move. $GC_F

Comment

Adam Mancini‏ @AdamMancini4 1h1 hour ago

Adam Mancini Retweeted Adam Mancini

Great recovery for $GOLD and may fall short of my 1275 target after a fake break-down this morning. Move is being confirmed as well by out-performance of $silver and $gdx which is good to see. We're still range-bound & continue to think this range is a bull flag for a break up

Comment

Daily $JNJ : had one final impulse up for orange TL backtest before it officially rolled over. MACD/Stochs now gaining downside momentum, Stochs crossed. With such a large Lower BB overshoot may take day or two of narrow doji’s to digest but still bearish #consumer #staples #JNJ

Comment

Daily $F : #Ford broke out of symmetrical triangle to upside. Markets never did not breakdown so pressure was enough for a breakout. Great example of why symmetrical triangles are fantastic hedged trades. will take 200+% in a week #Auto $Ford #manufacturing #Automotive

Comment

$TSLA Daily: added dotted blue line at 255. TSLA likes to bounce off primary support then retreat back to lower secondary support. Playing out exactly the same as the orange set of TL. 250 green circle acting like a magnet, Lower BB rolling over. #TSLA #Tesla #electriccars

Comment

Leni‏ @TweetLeni 6m6 minutes ago

$IWM 155.69 long new Alright we have excellent market breadth now. Even if the Dow drops to fill this recent gap we should continue to push higher over next few weeks and months into new highs across the market.

Comment

Stocks:

https://allstarcharts.com/charts-wee...fe7#more-97882

Comment

XLK:

https://twitter.com/kpak82/status/1113907712746774533

Comment

Silver:

https://twitter.com/AdamMancini4/sta...45036792713217

Comment

NYMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NYMO

Comment

NAMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NAMO

Comment

Bitcoin:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/g....html?%24NYXBT

Comment

SPY:

http://www.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2...moneyflow.html

Comment

Kimble:

https://twitter.com/KimbleCharting?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Miners:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

Harris Market Trends‏ @pharris667 2h2 hours ago

IBD Big Picture @IBDinvestors April 4, 2019 Tech Stocks Lag Software Names Sell Off Current outlook Uptrend Resumes Distribution days 6 S&P 4 on Nasdaq Leaders up in Volume $BA Boeing $KRNT Kornut $OLLI Ollies Outlet Leaders Down in Volume $STNE StoneCo $ZS Zscaler $SHOP Shopify

Comment

Leni‏ @TweetLeni 5h5 hours ago

I expect a lot more out of steel , copper, aluminum, gold. Basically all metals and miners.

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                  Working...