X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froll61
    started a topic Tuesday,February 12th.

Tuesday,February 12th.

Futures looking different. ES higher high. NQ YM weaker. for all three, daily chart 5ma pointing downwards - so again be very careful about mkt.

• pimaCanyon
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky View Post
    SPX weekly chart is neutral since it is within the cloud. In a normal market it could go either way, especially since the lower border of the cloud is rising—that is often one of the areas breakdowns occur. However, since this market is 1000% being propped up by central banks globally, there is no chance in hell it will be allowed to break below the weekly cloud. On to new all time highs I say.
    Thanks!

I suspect you're right. But the Christmas crash did drop SPX below the weekly cloud, way below the cloud.

Does the cloud boundary, when a stock or index has moved thru the cloud and it's up against the boundary before breaking out, usually serve as support or resistance, such that you often get a reaction when it hits that boundary? Or not?

I also noticed that NDX weekly is up against its cloud boundary.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFjJSdf3XlE BTC cycles by Tyler,perfect math and geometry.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky
    replied
    SPX weekly chart is neutral since it is within the cloud. In a normal market it could go either way, especially since the lower border of the cloud is rising—that is often one of the areas breakdowns occur. However, since this market is 1000% being propped up by central banks globally, there is no chance in hell it will be allowed to break below the weekly cloud. On to new all time highs I say.

Leave a comment:

• pimaCanyon
    replied
    who's the ichimoku chartist here? Take a look at SPX weekly. Price it right at the top of the cloud. That suggests a possible pullback from here. But if it breaks above the cloud, clear sailing above, probably on to new all time highs.

DJI weekly is well above the cloud. RUT weekly is just now entering the cloud from below. So you could argue that both SPX and RUT are suggesting a pullback based on where they are in relationship to the cloud on the weekly chart.
    Last edited by pimaCanyon; 02-12-2019, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky
    replied
    Commercial net shorts in silver have exploded higher. Silver looks doomed to me.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Parets on stocks:

https://allstarcharts.com/chart-week...dd4#more-94945

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    SPY:

http://www.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2...moneyflow.html

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Bitcoin:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/g....html?%24NYXBT

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    NAMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NAMO

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    NYMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NYMO

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACg4j2GuQxc A must listen from Tone,Tyler. SPX,GOLD,IRON ore.

Leave a comment:

• Surf City
    replied
    Stocks (SPX) much stronger here late in the first Daily or Trading Cycle than I expected. Still expecting a top soon followed by a higher low than late Dec.

https://surfcity.co/2019/02/11/surfs-wrap-up-40/

Leave a comment:

• Surf City
    replied
    Originally posted by Piros_Cap View Post
    Hi all, been a while. Got short gold between 1315-1320 in a few accounts.

Froll, I appreciate all the postings! Was an enjoyable read.
    Totally agree. Froll has stepped up big time.

Leave a comment:

• Surf City
    replied

Good to see you check in PirosCap!

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    ES 2744 becomes new "landmark" for upside move signal. if fails 2744, things can go either way. if close above it, things get interesting.

Leave a comment:

• james rangel
    replied

A very gutsy move. I would like to see gold turn on a dime and fool all those cycle guys !

Leave a comment:

• Piros_Cap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    ES b/o two key resistance 2738 which is previous high and 2742 which is weekly cloud top (2742-2744 range). see how it develops now. be careful about profit taking. trade on facts, not emotions/assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    mkt waiting for BA. if this one power through 411 gap, can run and pull up DOW for another 100 pts.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    I got a few 170$ QQQ 15 FEB CALLS at 10.47 am.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    FB weakest among FANG today. reason is AMZN GOOGL very very bad since earnings and NFLX range consolidation (ascending triangle on daily chart now forming). so $$ were out of those three and pour into FB for quite a while. now mkt expectation up, $$ start to roll back to them.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    • March S&P E-mini Futures: The ES headed for last week’s high at 2737.75. A failure of the 2736-40 resistance zone will mean that a rally to 2800 or so is underway. $SPX $DXY $CL $TLT.Carl Futia.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    I admit it…I have been watching the POG ( Price of Gold) daily , sometimes tick by tick , for 20 years or so.

I was watching when the Washington Agreement spiked the price a huge % overnight back in the late 90s.

So what have I been watching for ?

Well….someday Gold needs to become THE Dominant Currency !

We can’t “pray” for a weak Dollar just so Gold can go up.

That’s NOT what we are here for.

We are here because we are the “chosen few ” who believe its the whole damn world wide monetary system that is in trouble after a debt orgy that makes Sodom and Gamorah look like a bible study club.

So….screw the”inverse co relation between the Dollar and Gold.

It’s Time for Gold to rise vs all fiat including the almighty dollar.

As a chart watcher…its hard not to like what we are seeing in Gold and Gold stocks for the last 6 months or so.

BUT the US Dollar also seems bullish …today it broke to new highs

But Gold does not feel like it usually does when this happens .

Is it FINALLY THAT TIME !

IS IT FINALLY HOWDY DOODY TIME ?

Fortunately there is a real time chart we can follow in this incredible age of ETFs and Stockcharts….to see whats going on here !

So which is the strongest currency right now ? Does it matter ? Does the Dollar have to weaken against a POS like the Euro for Gold to show its Mettle ?

Until Gold starts moving up when the Dollar Moves up we ain’t got nothin’

Lets see how Gold is doing lately vs other toilet paper

And now for a repost of the most bullish Gold Chart on the Planet

Fullgoldcrown.

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    Peter Brandt‏Verified account @PeterLBrandt
    FollowingFollowing @PeterLBrandt

More
    IMO the U.S. equity market will "beary" the bears.

7:00 AM - 12 Feb 2019

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Fear & greed:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    #SILVER Daily: $SILVER showing more warning signs. BC & MACD Magenta supports have not yet crossed, but when they break that should be the signal more downside is coming. Until they do not yet confirmed bear move to 50MA has started. Couple more days needed #SLV $SLV $SL

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $EURUSD Daily: #EURUSD sharp shock to downside did happen after all forcing Lower BB to drop significantly. This opens up a more aggressive downside scenario. Expect a 2-3 day dead cat bounce within the next week followed by 13MA backtest rejection before real drop #FX #FOREX

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $EURUSD Weekly: #EURUSD final 1.13 support failed today. Lower BB is flat for now, it if Euro drops enough it could skew it to downside. May take until next week to digest BB reversal, but red circle / Blue TL definitely still is play #FX #FOREX

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $GBPUSD Weekly: #GBPUSD 13MA / BC failing as support. Still early in the week, but MACD/Stochs starting to roll over, further downside this week could signal Lower BB is next stop #FX #FOREX #Brexit $GBP #GBP

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $SOYB Weekly: #SOYB green channel support starting to break on weekly. Failure of 13MA to bullish cross 50MA is major sign of weakness. With MACD centerline reversal possible long with Stochs bearish cross, indicates possible ramp in trade tensions coming soon... #SOY #Soybeans

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $USDCHF Daily: #USDCHF wow! Overnight flash crash almost clipped my target circle . Upper BB ramping along with 13MA & BC. 1.0125 still on the table #Swiss #Franc #FX #FOREX

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    #USDJPY Daily: $USDJPY finally broke out from 110 resistance to 50MA. However, very odd divergence formed today between USDJPY and equity markets. Stocks should have ramped hard today but did not. May be indicating extreme dollar strength is too much... $JPY #JPY #Yen #FX #FOREX

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $AUDCAD Daily: #AUDCAD Changed bear channel from yellow to magenta (confirmed). Inverted red hammer today is a continuation Doji. $AUD ramming down Lower BB as fast as it will go. Lower bound magenta channel support looks like its next #Aussie #AUD

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $AUDUSD Weekly: #AUDUSD double bottom held at green TL, however, when followedup by a double top at purple bear channel resistance is not a bullish development. If green TL fails, will be yet another confirmation signal of extreme DXY coming soon... #Aussie #FX #FOREX

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    $USD Daily: #USD hit key backtest of purple trend line today, which also coincided with Stochs purple resistance, may cause a brief pause coupled with fact #DXY overshot Upper BB quite a bit, should be interesting to see how this develops over next few days... $DXY #FX #forex

Leave a comment:

• froll61
    replied
    Macro Weekly $USD: #DXY Upper BB curled back up slightly. Upper BB right at yellow horz resistance making both a natural next target. Stochs centerline reversal starting to confirm & MACD reversing up. 97.50 clearly the key level. Breakout past that = #FX #Forex $DXY #USD

Leave a comment:

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
Working...