Thursday,February 7th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday,February 7th.

ES NQ futures both broke down hourly chart cloud top. Better see a pullback to cloud bottom overnight so lower low on daily then pull up, otherwise more consolidation into tomorrow.

$USD Daily: #USD about to enter full ramp mode. MACD/Stochs confirming bullish breakout. Upper line up quickly out ahead of price action. Looking a lot like last April/May (cyan). MACD/Stochs curves almost identical to that period.... #DXY $DXY #FX #forex

Comment

#SILVER Daily: $SILVER confirmed reversal confirmed right at Green TL. VBP was very telling! 13MA failed today, &BC now being tested. MACD/Stochs both crossed bearish already and negative skew on purple resistance is more bearish than usual. #SLV $SLV $SL Au,Spanky...Waiting

Last edited by froll61; 02-07-2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

$AUDJPY Weekly: #AUDJPY backtested both 13MA & BC perfectly then reversed hard. Now Lower BB falling even sharper. I cannot express how bearish of a scenario this can be if it starts chasing Lower BB. Could easily breach green horz support or even lower #FX #FOREX #Aussie

Comment

$WTIC Daily: #WTI tested all 3 supports today: 13/50MA/BC. Bouncing off all 3 indicates bearish scenario still not yet confirmed for #crudeoil but could happen soon given shape of MACD/Stochs, 13MA/BC must break below on closing basis to confirm bearish $CL $OIL $WTI $OIL #WTIC

Comment

$USDCHF Daily: #USDCHF now in full ramp mode chasing Upper BB (which is accelerating upward aggressively). As long as DXY keeps rising this should hit blue TL soon. #Swiss #Franc still targeting upper blue resistance TL @ ~ 1.0125 #FX #FOREX

Comment

#NATGAS Daily: $NATGAS Stochs extremely oversold at 2.07/100 $NG indicating green TL May hold given such extreme oversold conditions (worst in 18 months). MACD could be curling in a divergent 2nd higher low soon. Said basing zone = 2.59-2.65, hit intraday 2.639 (close enough).

Comment

#GOLD Daily (18mo): $GOLD made some minor adjustments but same outlook. #USD strength starting to weigh on gold. 13MA should reach purple horz by tomorrow. Gold should test both by Friday according to MACD/Stochs (rolling over bearish, starting to confirm top) #GC #GLD $GLD $GC

Comment

$AUDCAD Daily: #AUDCAD Confirming bear channel today. $AUD could chase lower channel support quickly. Breach of Lower BB may require a dya or two pause but should continue lower.... #Aussie #AUD

Comment

$GBPUSD Weekly: #GBPUSD DXY did not roll over, causing last weeks red candle (which actually flattened out upper BB completely, stopping it in its tracks. Full retracement back to 13MA/BC has caused both BB to flatline. 1.289 key support for bulls #FX #FOREX #Brexit $GBP #GBP

Comment

$EURUSD Weekly: #EURUSD has one last dead cat bounce on weekly, but has breached orange broadening wedge support yet again. This time may actually hold. Red target circle sitll in play. Falling Upper BB = bearish #FX #FOREX

Comment

$EURUSD Daily: #EURUSD retreated back to orange channel support. Until support is breached bearish scenario has not yet confirmed yet. Both MACD/Stochs did bearish cross. Tomorrow is key, could flush to Lower BB quickly if orange fails... #FX #FOREX #Eurozone

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

ES NQ both reached hourly chart cloud bottom and more. need a huge green candle on hourly to turn upwards the 5am otherwise no good and see even lower. so need patience today to wait for hourly 5ma turning.

Comment

Fear & greed:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Comment

Europe:

https://twitter.com/Smithbroth1/stat...50212983201792

Comment

"Is there anything to look for that will tell us when the problems have started? At first the USD & gold will go up together against all other assets!" -"Another", 11/3/97

Comment

$GE ... acting so well since its recent #PowerEarningsGap Healthly, construtive looking action

Comment

And here we are...gnomes want to take billionaires money.

Robert Reich‏Verified account @RBReich
                                      FollowFollow @RBReich

More
                                      Robert Reich Retweeted The New York Times

Anyone who has a billion dollars either exploited a monopoly that should have been broken up, got inside information unavailable to other investors, bribed some politicians, or inherited the money from their parents (who did one of the above).

Comment

The same people who first promoted Planned Obsolescence

are the same type that trade their first wife in on a new trophy wife, then another and another.

I'm not sure if trophy wives come with a 'Use by' date, spare parts, extended warranties (outside of prenups) or even are aware they are totally disposable furniture but like a cheap glitzy watch, they have a half life.

Beez is about to find out how costly First Wife Planned Obsolescence is.

Around $70 billion by latest tally

Comment

ES NQ dropping fast. lower low likely. ES may see 2684-2687 as bottom

Comment

for most names, if can't confirm double bottom intraday, will move down significantly lower. if confirm double bottom, move back up but likely more consolidation into later this pm or even tmr morning.

Comment

Bob Loukas‏ @BobLoukas
                                              FollowingFollowing @BobLoukas

More
                                              Finally looks like a top. Timing super stretched and overdue for this turn. I'm sure from $1,315 area. #gold $gld

Comment

Some wisdom from an experienced trader

“Before we look at some more precious metals stocks there is a phrase I use every now and then which goes like this, “the only rule in the markets is that there are no rules.” If the markets behaved exactly how we expect them to then there would be no stock markets because everyone you be right 100% of the time. The markets are the master manipulator of our emotions and it works because we are all human beings. When you add money into the equation then our emotions rise to a level which makes it hard to see the forest for the trees sometimes. Add a couple of loosing trades to the mix and we become even more emotional to the point we can’t even pull the trigger on a stock that looks like a perfect buy. We wait for the perfect setup when everything is properly aligned from the moon, stars, all the indicators, the chart patterns you name it, if everything isn’t perfect we will fail to pull the trigger when the opportunity strikes.

Below is a combo chart which has the SPX on top and Gold on the bottom. One of the mantra’s the gold investors like to use is that the stock markets have to crash before gold can rally which can be far from the truth. There are times when that statement is correct, but there are other times when the stock markets and gold can rally together”

https://rambus1.com/2019/02/06/wednesday-report-234/

To the point

Comment

Gold traders and investors should be worried — gold-market timers have become extremely bullish. Gold timers on balance are more bullish today than on more than 96% of the trading days since 2000.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bu...rry-2019-02-04

Comment

Here is a post from yesterday’s mid-week update. I closed out my final long UPRO (3x long SPX) on Tuesday as my Time & Price cycle work indicates we should be nearing a short term cycle top. My UPRO and ERX trades netted $3,200 in profit and I may take short positions into the next TCL sometime over the next 2 weeks (We still need to see a close below the 10ma to confirm that we are moving into a TCL #1 low)

Based on the bullish price action during Daily or Trading Cycle #1 (27 Day Top), I am expecting a drop into a short term Trading Cycle Low (TCL) next which should be a higher low. As long as we form a higher low than late December, I plan to take long positions again for the next upside move which I expect to re-test last Octobers ATH with a minimum SPX target of 2850 to 2900 at the very least.Surf City.

Comment

Gold & USD Cycle update:

My Cycle work shows that both Gold & the USD are at Intermediate Cycle inflection points. Gold has had a very nice run and while I am very bullish on it longer term, it now has a setup in place to start its move into its next Intermediate Cycle Low (ICL) which I expect to be a higher low than its August 2018 ICL. Here is an update from last weekend before the USD confirmed that it has started a new Intermediate Cycle with a potential upside target of 98 to 100 before rolling over.

https://surfcity.co/2019/02/03/gold-usd-cycles-21/

Added: GLD chart from today showing price action near the 10ma. Sure look like a small Bull Flag but is it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-07 07.12.21.png
Views:	1
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	389880
                                                      Last edited by Surf City; 02-07-2019, 12:36 PM.
                                                      "Bull-markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria." Sir John Templeton

Comment

http://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2019/...e-origin-of-q/ THE Origin of Q.

Comment

Originally posted by froll61 View Post

Here is a post from yesterday’s mid-week update. I closed out my final long UPRO (3x long SPX) on Tuesday as my Time & Price cycle work indicates we should be nearing a short term cycle top. My UPRO and ERX trades netted $3,200 in profit and I may take short positions into the next TCL sometime over the next 2 weeks (We still need to see a close below the 10ma to confirm that we are moving into a TCL #1 low)

Based on the bullish price action during Daily or Trading Cycle #1 (27 Day Top), I am expecting a drop into a short term Trading Cycle Low (TCL) next which should be a higher low. As long as we form a higher low than late December, I plan to take long positions again for the next upside move which I expect to re-test last Octobers ATH with a minimum SPX target of 2850 to 2900 at the very least.Surf City.
                                                          Thanks, Here is the link to my post at GoldTent:

https://goldtadise.com/?p=439916
                                                          "Bull-markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria." Sir John Templeton

Comment

https://youtu.be/Z03m4sVxqyQ Styxhexenhammer666 tends to get some and lose some when measured by my market calibrated filter. But he sees through the glossy facade usually and "gets" more than a whole lot of other social commentators. So his droll sarcasm tends to hit the mark pretty well.

Anyway this one is quite interesting:

Comment

Hyperwave - The Big Picture: Market Trends and The Mother Of All Bubbles: Debt https://youtu.be/P5JS5l4fOCY From Tyler.

Comment

https://www.latimes.com/business/aut...207-story.html
                                                                Holy crow, @russ1mitchell of @latimes has done it again. Broken wide open a $TSLA scandal. @elonmusk, you flat-out lied about this, and had your IR people lie as well. Warning to all investors: Musk will lie about anything and everything. Great work, Russ.

Comment

$SPX update

Comment

$USD Daily: #USD about to enter full ramp mode. MACD/Stochs confirming bullish breakout. Upper line up quickly out ahead of price action. Looking a lot like last April/May (cyan). MACD/Stochs curves almost identical to that period.... #DXY $DXY #FX #forex
                                                                    I doubt it with Fed reversing course.
                                                                    Last edited by james rangel; 02-07-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

#SILVER Daily: $SILVER confirmed reversal confirmed right at Green TL. VBP was very telling! 13MA failed today, &BC now being tested. MACD/Stochs both crossed bearish already and negative skew on purple resistance is more bearish than usual. #SLV $SLV $SL Au,Spanky...Waiting

You are going to continue to lose money by shorting the metals!

Comment

Homebuilders:

https://kimblechartingsolutions.com/...sistance-test/

Comment

NYMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NYMO

Comment

NAMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NAMO

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Bitcoin:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/g....html?%24NYXBT

Comment

• #40
                                                                                SPX:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by james rangel View Post

You are going to continue to lose money by shorting the metals!
                                                                                  I do not short the metals,Poly does ,since 1315$.

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X