Wednesday,December 26th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday,December 26th.

NQ up 1% pre-market. $AMZN up 25 pts but $nflx barely up. If things start to fade, watch nflx as it could be 1st to dive. 221 214 below. If nflx pulls up above 242 that will change the nature of today & expect tech to bounce hard. $amzn need 1386 to be good. If fades, 1284 coming

NVDA dec28 125p now at 2.5 good to consider.

Comment

Peter Brandt‏Verified account @PeterLBrandt
      FollowingFollowing @PeterLBrandt

More
      Not be surprising if U.S. equity indexes have strong corrective bounce or period of chop. I'm covering some long inverse ETFs. DJIA has corrected 80% of Jan'17 to Jan'18 parabola. Perhaps bounce to 23500. But damage has been done. $DJIA

Comment

While I will take today's action in silver and silver miners, I don't think it will stick (for various reasons). I think this week will mark the IC high in gold and silver. I would love my silver miners to keep rallying and never look back, but I have a pretty strong hunch this week is sucker's action. I sure as hell would not be chasing here if I did not have a position. Maybe that is a contrarian indication, but who knows. The time to buy was weeks ago IMO.
        Last edited by Spanky; 12-26-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

yes silver is finally breaking out

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky View Post
            While I will take today's action in silver and silver miners, I don't think it will stick (for various reasons). I think this week will mark the IC high in gold and silver. I would love my silver miners to keep rallying and never look back, but I have a pretty strong hunch this week is sucker's action. I sure as hell would not be chasing here if I did not have a position. Maybe that is a contrarian indication, but who knows. The time to buy was weeks ago IMO.
            Miners are extremely hard to time. they can move 200-300% in 6 month cant afford to be in sideline.

Comment

$SPX weekly update

Comment

I don't think SPY can get much above $260, technically the NYMO target is higher.

Comment

mkt bouncing hard. it's gonna be very very hard for bears to destroy this bounce now coz price levels now above opening price of Monday. that's a very typical reversal pattern for bottom bounce. so just wait for hourly chart cooling down then find a better entry from there.

Comment

Hideous outside reversal candle forming on GDX today. I know I have been saying IC top for the last 2 weeks, but I think this time is really is the top.

Down she goes. Where she stops, nobody knows. Although I think the 100 dma is a good bet.

Comment

BostonCharts‏ @bostonchaahhts 17m17 minutes ago

after multiple sessions of people calling for a bounce, were finally getting one. this is a re-set in an oversold and over extended market. it’s a counter trend short covering rally. keep perspective if you’re scalping it.

Comment

$SPX monthly bounce of bottom BB. Up nice today, but still vulnerable

Comment

Many of the mining stocks look terrible on weekly and daily charts. Extremely frustrating that on a day silver is up almost 2%, my silver miners are down slightly (AXU) or are up less than silver (AG, EXK) and printed reversal candles or dojis today. Pretty pathetic stuff. At this point, I am expecting at least marginal new lows in the spring. The action since the lows in these stocks has been pretty bearish overall IMO.

GDX however still looks good on the daily and weekly timeframes but is due for an IC correction over the next month IMO. If you are going to take position between now and the ICL, I still think the large cap gold miners are the far safer play.
                          Last edited by Spanky; 12-26-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

$XLF Daily: #XLF MACD/Stoichs making sharp reversals with massive bearish English face ripping short rally which I predicted last Thursday would happen by today. Next, look out for key potential backtests at Blue TL / BC / 50MA zone (yellow). $SPX #financials #banks $JPM $GS

Comment

$XLF Weekly: #XLF bottomed called to the day Notice how Weekly Stoichs went form an all time historical low of 0.62 to 7.12 & now bake above weekly Lower BB . 200MA has held, now keep eye out for purple and/or 13MA backtest #financials #banks $JPM $GS

Comment

$XLE MACRO: #XLE Bounce aggressively off my 10YR support bounce with a vengeance. Always pay attention to 10YR Trend lines, they almost always have these extreme reactions. Keep eye on 13MA for potential backtest, for now $CL has room to run. #WTI $OIL $WTI #Crude #WTIC

Comment

$SPX Weekly (Bear): #SPX Bounced off my orange TL perfectly (literally did not touch it). Forecasted last post if $ES could regain 200MA this week would spark rally, sure enough!! Added orange path & red circle showing /50MA/BC backtest zone. #economy #markets #stocks

Comment

#Dowjones Theory: #transports touched Stoichs Lower magenta TL & curled in a bottom. My custom Stoichs are always the best indicator. MACD lags a day or two so it will curl up by Friday. Regain 200MA by Friday (9282). Key daily backtest zone in yellow) #DOW $DJT $Dow $Trans

Comment

#Dow Daily: $DOW F***! .... even my jaw is on the floor, Even starting to scare myself I was off by only 00.92% (.0092) to be exact #Dowjones #economy #bearmarket #markets

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky View Post
                                        Many of the mining stocks look terrible on weekly and daily charts. Extremely frustrating that on a day silver is up almost 2%, my silver miners are down slightly (AXU) or are up less than silver (AG, EXK) and printed reversal candles or dojis today. Pretty pathetic stuff. At this point, I am expecting at least marginal new lows in the spring. The action since the lows in these stocks has been pretty bearish overall IMO.

GDX however still looks good on the daily and weekly timeframes but is due for an IC correction over the next month IMO. If you are going to take position between now and the ICL, I still think the large cap gold miners are the far safer play.
                                        yep, miners get the stinky prize for the day. NEM was the ONLY S&P 500 stock that was down on the day!
                                        A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

#Dow Weekly: $DOW clipped 16.8% & overshot by less than 1%. Added purple flat line to show exactly where my 21,994 target was which it clearly bounced off of. Most likely a MA or red TL backtest next before 200MA test arrives. #PowellPlunge #Dowjones #economy #bearmarket $DJT

Comment

$AMZN Daily: #AMZN Boom! ... only took a couple days too #retail #Amazon #shopping

Comment

$AUDUSD Weekly: First ever #AUDUSD chart (popular demand) Appreciate everyone’s patience, gotten this request more than any other FX pair. As I see it, potential double bottom forming after long bear channel. RSI precursor signal + MACD false cross looks bullish #FX #FOREX

Comment

$WTIC Weekly: #WTI trying to form base @ $42 base in ST. If that can hold expect a ST rally into a bearish backtest before ultimately going lower. Seasonally Bottom is typically late Jan / early Feb. Stoichs flattening & trying to curl up #Crude #Oil #WTIC $OIL $WTI

Comment

#GOLD Daily (18mo): $GOLD WARNING This looks significant. Key shooting star rejection at major 2YR TL backtest w/ supporting Stoichs confirmation. I don’t care if bull/bear, pay close attention! 48 hours needed for confirmation, those with brass, start nibbling #GC #GLD $GLD

Comment

$USD Daily : #USD rising wedge just won’t die! until it breaks, still no confirmation, got close yesterday but today’s market action saved the day thanks to USDJPY ramp. More time needed... you know the boundaries for now... #DXY $DXY #FX #forex

Comment

$EURUSD Daily: #EURUSD falsely broke out twice from formation. Added weekly ascending triangle resistance in orange. Stoichs bearish backtest after break are super rare, but if so perfect example of this. Daily starting to match weekly charts. poss bull trap this week #FX #FOREX

Comment

$EURUSD Weekly: #EURUSD Uh Oh! ..... major red shooting start backtest rejection forming at 13MA & orange ascending triangle resistance. Failure here could be extremely vicious, last two weeks could’ve been bull trap headfake. Pay close attention! #Euro #EUR #FX #FOREX $EUR

Comment

$SPX MACRO: #SPX monthly bounced of both 50MA & Lower BB perfectly. Given rising Lower BB means will take a while to chop through these longer term supports before can reverse down, but MACD/Stoichs sending same signals as 2007 (from even higher highs) #SP500 #SPX $ES #economy

Comment

$VIX Daily/Weekly: #VIX Intraday Update: Extremely overbought condition above weekly Upper BB was not sustainable. Now shooting star forming on weekly indicating major ST reversal bottom. Needs to hold into Friday (I suspect it will & even turn red doji) $SPX #SP500 $ES #SPX

Comment

$USDJPY Weekly: #USDJPY Lower BB held & JOY has since bounced off of it. Today’s equity rip supportive of USDJPY. Lower BB is still too flat to break down yet. This will take a long time to play out (will feel like slow-motion). Keep eye out for backtest $JPY #JPY #FX #FOREX

Comment

#Dow Weekly: $DOW clipped 16.8% & overshot by less than 1%. Added purple flat line to show exactly where my 21,994 target was which it clearly bounced off of. Most likely a MA or red TL backtest next before 200MA test arrives. #PowellPlunge #Dowjones #economy #bearmarket $DJT

Comment

Huge rally. Better not gap up tmr otherwise see big fade. If pull back a bit first to touch back daily 5ma, can see way up to weekly 5ma.

Comment

MrMiyagi‏ @MrMiyagann 1h1 hour ago

More
                                                                    $NYMO recovery is very sharp but so sharp that it left a negative reversal signal: – $NYADV finished at 2610. Anything over 2500 (same for $NYDEC) typically results in a direction reversal within two sessions – $TRIN close of 0.25 is one of the most extreme, EVER.

Comment

Today is a good example of a bear market rally. Many people see these rallies as a resumption of the former bull market because they’ve been trained that every drop is followed by new highs. Expect a resumption of the decline shortly - this is the early stage of the bear.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvXpKNZWkAEKgo4.jpg

Comment

NYMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NYMO

Comment

NAMO:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?%24NAMO

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Bitcoin:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/g....html?%24NYXBT

Comment

• #40
                                                                                A current Bitcoin price:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitcoin

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Stocks:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Fear and greed:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Gold:

https://kimblechartingsolutions.com/...ood-news-play/

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Metals:

https://kimblechartingsolutions.com/...-taking-place/

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                                        Working...
                                                                                        X