Tuesday July 9th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday July 9th

Futures up a bit overnight, NYMO above +40, how long before a pullback?
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fahmy on the markets:

https://www.joefahmy.com/2018/07/09/...e-stock-market

Comment

We still are in a lunar green period. The next lunar red period starts around Sunday, July 29th.

Ah, correction!

We still are in a lunar green period. The next lunar red period starts around Saturday, July 14th, this weekend!

Last edited by Jim; 07-10-2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          We still are in a lunar green period. The next lunar red period starts around Sunday, July 29th.
          You mean this coming Sunday, July 15, right?
          A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

Got a few QQQ 177 july puts,time for a big and fast short approaching...

Comment

Gary Savage calling for an undercut low in the miners. I don't disagree at all with that assessment. In fact I think the miners are in danger of a major breakdown along with silver. Silver's CoTs look absolutely terrible still. Down she goes.

Comment

Any day now we are going to get a major major break down in yen. When that happens, expect an absolutely monumental, sustained flush in the metals and miners. This should drive the US stock market to epic new heights.

Comment

$hui will probably drop to the 140-150 level, bounce for a few weeks, and then plunge to new multiyear lows into next year. I think the $HUI will be a buy sub 100.

Comment

Originally posted by pimaCanyon View Post

You mean this coming Sunday, July 15, right?
                    Yes, thanks for catching that.

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse