Tuesday March 13th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday March 13th

Turnaround Tuesday pullback? Equities could use a break unless they plan to bypass the Moon and go to Jupiter.
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

Red OPEX week?

Comment

My indicators say upward on SPX, gold to remain relatively flat, oil relatively flat .

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia View Post
        Red OPEX week?
        A lot of puts have been bought in the past month Sophia, the market makers would love to burn all those to zero.
        Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMiyagi View Post

A lot of puts have been bought in the past month Sophia, the market makers would love to burn all those to zero.
          You have 18,000+ more posts than me, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you're a robot!

Comment

Originally posted by Piros_Cap View Post
            You have 18,000+ more posts than me, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you're a robot!
            LOL!! Maybe I have no life.......

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stocks:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

Gary closed his public site u know,today.I hope some of his posters come to BBT,some of them were very informative and funny(Remember crazy fun PUNISTER???)

Comment

Yup - here's one .... ME! Hi everyone. Got a bit quiet here lately, although I look in on you sometimes.
                    I'll miss reading Gary's stuff. He's been pretty good with his understanding of what's been going on for quite a while.
                    But I guess there are quite a few who were on his forum who don't subscribe. So, yes, perhaps they'll fly over to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by McBryde View Post
                      Yup - here's one .... ME! Hi everyone. Got a bit quiet here lately, although I look in on you sometimes.
                      I'll miss reading Gary's stuff. He's been pretty good with his understanding of what's been going on for quite a while.
                      But I guess there are quite a few who were on his forum who don't subscribe. So, yes, perhaps they'll fly over to this one.
                      The Q&A on the private paid site is still shut down?

Comment

I'm back too. Still holding positions from 2.5 years ago in the miners.

It certainly looks like the gold IC topped on week 6. That leaves a lot of uncertainty on the table. I'm expecting a pummeling to occur into the April jobs report, at which point the daily cycle will bottom. The IC could bottom then, or maybe continue lower for another 10 weeks. Impossible to say at this point. I know GS was leaning towards this being a short IC in gold that would bottom in the next few weeks.

It's also theoretically possible the IC top in gold is ahead of us still, but that looks very unlikely from here.
                        Last edited by Spanky; 03-13-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...s-outside-usa/

Comment

Originally posted by MrMiyagi View Post

The Q&A on the private paid site is still shut down?
                            I don't know. I'm not a sub. The private one is open as far as I know.

Comment

https://goldtadise.com/wp-content/up...2018/03/pd.gif PM,s

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky View Post
                                I'm back too. Still holding positions from 2.5 years ago in the miners.

It certainly looks like the gold IC topped on week 6. That leaves a lot of uncertainty on the table. I'm expecting a pummeling to occur into the April jobs report, at which point the daily cycle will bottom. The IC could bottom then, or maybe continue lower for another 10 weeks. Impossible to say at this point. I know GS was leaning towards this being a short IC in gold that would bottom in the next few weeks.

It's also theoretically possible the IC top in gold is ahead of us still, but that looks very unlikely from here.
                                I got caught holding a bag of GDXJ a couple of times recently when it all looked rosy. I've hedged them now and waiting for FOMC meeting time (or, as you say, the jobs report) to turn things around.

In the longer timeframe, that inv H&S bottoming pattern looks appealing. April/May for another breakout attempt above $1377.
                                Last edited by McBryde; 03-13-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                Working...