Tuesday December 5th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday December 5th

Some salsa verde in Futures, let's see if it holds tomorrow or if we are really in "sell the rally" mode.
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

good morning

Comment

Anyone else remember all the hoopla when gold and silver were "popular"? Gold was "going to $5,000!". Silver to "$300 or more!!".
      Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.

Comment

Good morning Sophia and everyone.

Comment

Reversal Levels:

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

RL for Dec 5

Today's reversal levels for major indexes and some popular stocks:
          • Partial profits signal for S&P 500 and Nikkei.
          • Bullish divergence for DAX.
          • Partial profits signal for Bitcoin. A 59% gain in 19 days. Take it!
          • Sell signal for FSLR, GILD, HLF and PYPL.
          • Partial profits signal for DLTR and IBKR.
          • Bearish continuation for DDD. Can add to short positions.

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lunar green period is possibly underway now.

Comment

back into tech?

Comment

Bitcoin:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...tution-beware/

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia View Post
                    back into tech?
                    Just a one-day wonder probably, I would wait a bit. Mind you, a lot of stocks are oversold after being overbought, seasonality though is now behind it mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      Good morning Sophia and everyone.
                      morning Jim

Comment

Brexit:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...t-in-jeopardy/

Comment

we might see 6355 on that NQ before another leg down

Comment

we might see 6355 on that NQ before another leg down
                            We are in a new cycle already ,i hope till The Christmas.Yesterdays BOW of around 2 trillion $in SPY and big techs was a hint. GOOD LUCK with shorting.

Comment

not shorting yet

Comment

nothing is set in stone in those markets though

Comment

nothing is set in stone in those markets though
                                  Touchy markets, SPY sharp drop (although small) in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMiyagi View Post
                                    Anyone else remember all the hoopla when gold and silver were "popular"? Gold was "going to $5,000!". Silver to "$300 or more!!".
                                    Gold is going to $8000!! Silver is going to $200~!!~ Buying opp of a lifetime this month!
                                    Look what I can do!

Comment

Originally posted by radar o'reilly View Post

Gold is going to $8000!! Silver is going to $200~!!~ Buying opp of a lifetime this month!
                                      Borrowing cash from credit cards to buy NUGT and JNUG, all-in!

Comment

And then there's this:

https://grist.org/article/bitcoin-co...energy-future/

"Today, each bitcoin transaction requires the same amount of energy used to power nine homes in the U.S. for one day....By July 2019, the bitcoin network will require more electricity than the entire United States currently uses. By February 2020, it will use as much electricity as the entire world does today."
                                        “Should you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked.” ― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume

Comment

I can't hear you over all the trucks being backed up.
                                          “Should you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked.” ― Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume

Comment

Touchy markets, SPY sharp drop (although small) in a matter of minutes.
                                            YM just closed the gap open from Sunday night

Comment

Tim Ord‏ @OrdOracle 54m54 minutes ago

December cycle low due in Gold. GDX 9 month Trend line near 21.00 suggest strong support. Next major rally in gold and gold stocks begin late December? $gold $slv $xau $gdx $gdxj

Comment

Mr Foxnose‏ @asymmetricalpha 7m7 minutes ago

$AAPL Breaking out from the mini wedge but may encounter resistance soon at the Sym Triangle top trend line https://www.tradingview.com/x/IILfW4zy/

Comment

not a lot of juice on the downside so far

Comment

J.C. Parets‏ @allstarcharts 2h2 hours ago

If euro and yen get smoked here and dollars rip, what's that going do to precious metals? I think the miners are already hinting at it. I still think USD rips. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey View Post

And then there's this:

https://grist.org/article/bitcoin-co...energy-future/

"Today, each bitcoin transaction requires the same amount of energy used to power nine homes in the U.S. for one day....By July 2019, the bitcoin network will require more electricity than the entire United States currently uses. By February 2020, it will use as much electricity as the entire world does today."
                                                      There are cryptos that out do bitcoin while require no mining. The key is to get in early because blockchain technology isn't going away despite bitcoin being in a massive bubble which should have been for gold.

Comment

Originally posted by n1tro View Post
                                                        There are cryptos that out do bitcoin while require no mining. The key is to get in early because blockchain technology isn't going away despite bitcoin being in a massive bubble which should have been for gold.
                                                        So my little mice in their wheel isn't gonna get me shit then.....

Comment

So my little mice in their wheel isn't gonna get me shit then.....
                                                          Unfortunately not. I can see another massive push in BTC price when it is traded on the Nasdaq next year and then hopefully it implodes so we can get back to something resembling "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey View Post

I can't hear you over all the trucks being backed up.
                                                            Just don't run over me, Shakey.
                                                            Look what I can do!

Comment

Stocks:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/m...mber-5th-2017/

Comment

"If euro and yen get smoked here and dollars rip, what's that going do to precious metals? I think the miners are already hinting at it. I still think USD rips. We'll see."

Lots of people expecting the dollar to rip as a result of money coming back to the US and converting to dollars as a result of the tax legislation. If the dollar rips, it would contribute to the stimulative benefits of "middle class tax cut" going to countries that export to us instead of to domestic production. Fed may want to halt rate rises and try to weaken the dollar, who knows?

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                Working...