Thursday August 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday August 10th

Markets down about 0.20% overnight, looks like I may have been early in going long.
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

So there are analysts saying that gold might have begun its second daily cycle. Looking at a long-term chart, the question is whether the late 2015 low was the final low after the all-time high of $1923. And if so, whether gold will get into a strong secular bull market following that low. If that is going to happen, then perhaps the big drop after the 2016 U.S. election was a final attempt to get to a new low, which failed. Since then we've had one restrained but bullish investor cycle. The new investor cycle, which is obviously underway now, is off to a good start. And if we are into the second daily cycle already, the minimal retracement into the $1257 DCL (December futures) of the first DC would have to be seen as very bullish. As I write, around 2am U.S. eastern time, gold is making a new high of $1285. The previous ICH around $1307 is on the menu.

Comment

DAX- the Macron Gap is finally filled

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia View Post
        DAX- the Macron Gap is finally filled
        I wonder when the Macron Gap in EUR/USD will be filled.

Comment

Gold bulls totally locked out since the $1257 low (December futures), which now does look very much like the first DCL of this IC.

Comment

NYMO opened at -68.86.
            Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishBulldog View Post
              Gold bulls totally locked out since the $1257 low (December futures), which now does look very much like the first DCL of this IC.
              I jumped in yesterday with a small position and added a bit today. Still not ready too go big yet, However if the downtrend line from Feb. gets broken,I'll be all in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMiyagi View Post
                NYMO opened at -68.86.
                thanks Sensei

Comment

those levels are panic... VIX up 23%.... and the Dow is only down 90 points

Comment

all the puts ES that I bought last night are selling like hot buns

Comment

all the puts ES that I bought last night are selling like hot buns
                      Great entry Sophia! NYMO hit -73.36 at the low.

Comment

intraday NYMO -73

Comment

Great entry Sophia! NYMO hit -73.36 at the low.
                          yes lucky.... closed my last IWM puts when it got close to the Russell 1375 target

Comment

Reversal Levels:

http://www.reversallevels.com/2017/0...or-aug-10.html

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

SPX, gold, USD:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

Transports:

http://kimblechartingsolutions.com/2...1999-2007-now/

Comment

Small TQQQ.

Comment

Dare I say QQQ Intraday MACD/20ema lining up for a pop of some sort?

Comment

Dare I say QQQ Intraday MACD/20ema lining up for a pop of some sort?
                                        you can dare, I see the same

Comment

No feeling very good about dollar.

Comment

you can dare, I see the same
                                            Internals have stabilized, NYMO hit -80 at the low.

Comment

Internals have stabilized, NYMO hit -80 at the low.
                                              And now back to the day's lows. SPY at 50sma.

Comment

NYDEC first time over 2500 in 2017, last occasion was October 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonspiriT View Post
                                                  No feeling very good about dollar.
                                                  Looks like today's situation is different from 11 May. 5d ma of EUR/USD provides resistance at lease for now.

Comment

1. Ryan Detrick, CMT‏ @RyanDetrick 3h3 hours ago

2. #SPX down 1% feels like a lot, but remember the previous three weeks were the calmest in the history of the #SPX ... https://lplresearch.com/2017/08/10/welcome-to-the-calmest-three-weeks-in-history/

Comment

vix had a monster day..http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=%24...d=p00061452811

Comment

Stocks:

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

Fahmy:

https://www.joefahmy.com/2017/08/10/a-few-warning-signs

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                          Working...