Wednesday May 17th: Trump Trumps Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday May 17th: Trump Trumps Market

Come on you cheap-wig bastard, work instead of pretending, who do you think you are, Canada's prime idiot minister?
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

Here's the picture at 23:15 Tuesday:

Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.

Comment

UBS charts

Comment

tomorrow will be interesting..

Comment

yay gold yay silver
          Look what I can do!

Comment

Futia:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Reversal Levels:

http://www.reversallevels.com/2017/0...-may-2017.html

Comment

3 years bonds are chugging along nicely.

Comment

ah ba ah ba

Comment

Reversal Levels:

http://www.reversallevels.com/2017/0...or-may-17.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia View Post
                      ah ba ah ba
                      My sentiments exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmiyagi View Post

my sentiments exactly!
                        abba?

Comment

NYMO -35, maybe rebound to close the overnight gap?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMiyagi View Post

My sentiments exactly!
                            you were very right

Comment

Originally posted by adam n View Post

abba?
                              also

Comment

-40 area is good to bounce usually, I think it depends what happens here with Donnie. This is a good flush and could continue to the -80 level. At this time, I'm staying out even though the temptation is strong to play a bounce.
                                Political events, especially a domestic one, can be a little hard to play. For all we know, they could crush this story and finish green today.

Comment

Short crude oil from 48.85

Comment

I can t find anything on SLW, but it looks like it has not traded this week. did they change symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by marinho View Post
                                      I can t find anything on SLW, but it looks like it has not traded this week. did they change symbol?
                                      yes, symbol is now WPM (Wheaton Precious Metals)
                                      A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

Bonds:

https://www.kimblechartingsolutions....-pattern-play/

Comment

NYMO day's low here at -37.34. More pressure on SPX.

Comment

Originally posted by pimaCanyon View Post

yes, symbol is now WPM (Wheaton Precious Metals)
                                            thank you that makes sense.

Comment

Awful technique on those handstands, it's like looking at a bunch of bananas.

Comment

ABX: Buyer of 15,989 January 2019 30 LEAP Calls for $0.83, just a penny under the asking price. Check OI for confirmation as there are over 30,000 already there.

Comment

That's a real sweet move in the PM's today. More than I expect when it crossed $1,250. Timing wise though, still see it fizzling out this week.
                                                  "Stop thinking of income in terms of your time"

The Financial Tap - Cycles Analysis & Trading

Comment

Originally posted by krunkedonsilver View Post
                                                    Short crude oil from 48.85
                                                    Well that was was fun lol

Comment

closed a lot of my shorts at 2367.5.... close NQ, trying to see if we can rebound to 5660

Comment

VIX: Hammer Punch to the head from dropping 20BBand, that's about it for today, should go above tomorrow with this bullshit in Washington.

Comment

EIA Inventory report showed more draws, just not as much as expected though.

Comment

short TBOND 153-02 stop 12/32

Comment

VIX: Hammer Punch to the head from dropping 20BBand, that's about it for today, should go above tomorrow with this bullshit in Washington.
                                                              thanks Mr M I will reload full load later on today, this is no over IMO

Comment

no rebound yet....

Comment

failed breakout on the $RUT, The $tran looks to be rolling over. HMC breaks new lows and looks like it will test last year's low.

Yikes !

Comment

Got to love Yahoo! Trying to tie today's down market with Trump's firing of his FBI director
                                                                    Last edited by james rangel; 05-17-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
                                                                      That's a real sweet move in the PM's today. More than I expect when it crossed $1,250. Timing wise though, still see it fizzling out this week.
                                                                      It is interesting that Dollar index drop a lot, but gold is only up a little.

https://likesmoneycycletrading.wordpress.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=MrMiyagi;n377140]Come on you cheap-wig bastard, work instead of pretending, who do you think you are, Canada's prime idiot minister?
                                                                        OH CANADA!!!A COLD WIND BLOWS FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH... www.rambus1.com/2017/05/17

IS there an index in USA to short a shit from canadian banks??? BMO can be a PERFECT STORM SHORT
                                                                        Last edited by froll61; 05-17-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

monster move on the vix

Comment

Originally posted by james rangel View Post
                                                                            monster move on the vix
                                                                            Still succumbing to the 20BBand-double-fisted-hammer-punch to the head. Tomorrow it should pop above. Heck, maybe it can go today but it's too strong a concussion.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by froll61 View Post
                                                                              IS there an index in USA to short a shit from Canadian banks??? BMO can be a PERFECT STORM SHORT
                                                                              Nope, no such animal.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Toronto Stock Exchange

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=%24...d=p92762572446

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  MR.M I see two bonzai for SPY premarket 240.13.Do u have any lower than 236.86???

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    MR.M I see two bonzai for SPY premarket 240.13.Do u have any lower than 236.86???
                                                                                    TD Waterhouse finally migrated all their charts to their new and incredibly shitty system. Alas, Chopsticks and Bonzai are now gone forever...

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      [QUOTE=froll61;n377175]
                                                                                      Come on you cheap-wig bastard, work instead of pretending, who do you think you are, Canada's prime idiot minister?
                                                                                      OH CANADA!!!A COLD WIND BLOWS FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH... www.rambus1.com/2017/05/17

IS there an index in USA to short a shit from canadian banks??? BMO can be a PERFECT STORM SHORT
                                                                                      Can't you buy a Canadian ETF? (HFD.TO on stockcharts is a 2x bear canadian finacial etf)
                                                                                      "What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet."

-Woody Allen

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        GDX dropped as Minneapolis FED dude Kashkari said they should not be using rate hikes to fight asset bubbles.

Comment

• #45

TD Waterhouse finally migrated all their charts to their new and incredibly shitty system. Alas, Chopsticks and Bonzai are now gone forever...
                                                                                          Well,at least i can see some of them on thinkorswim
                                                                                          Last edited by froll61; 05-17-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Well,at least i can see some of them on thinkorswim
                                                                                            Same company, oddly...

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Would just love to see 80.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Hawaiifive0 View Post
                                                                                                Would just love to see 80.
                                                                                                Yeah same here, we may just get it, maybe a bounce tomorrow first though but this thing isn't going away very soon.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  SPX support at the lower 20BBand today. Tomorrow is another story.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    got finally filled at 2357.... that was the Gap from the Monday after the French elections.... thank you, thank you Mr Market

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                      NYMO at day's low -38.84.

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        Looks like the big boys sold off in the last 30 min.. not good

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          Now we are going to see a real test if gold cycles can pass the IC test

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            Gold headed for 1500? This guy thinks so...

http://www.kitco.com/news/video/show...his-Gold-Rally
                                                                                                            A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”--Albert Einstein

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                              got finally filled at 2357.... that was the Gap from the Monday after the French elections.... thank you, thank you Mr Market
                                                                                                              In return, it creates a new gap on the north. When will the Mr Market fill the gap in EURUSD, JPYUSD, and our beloved GOLD?

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                                best day of 2017 for me.... thank you Mr Market....

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  3/4 out of positions.... the problem is the reloading

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    3/4 out of positions.... the problem is the reloading
                                                                                                                    Give it to NYMO -80, although it may bounce tomorrow.

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      Tim ORD went long at the close FYI

Comment

• #60

Give it to NYMO -80, although it may bounce tomorrow.
                                                                                                                        thanks Sensei.... keeping my powder dry for the news overnight :-)
                                                                                                                        You were SO right about this move, thank you for sharing

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse
                                                                                                                        Working...
                                                                                                                        X