This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Bull Bear Talk Loyalty Award

At the end of 2017, I will be giving one lucky BBT member ONE OUNCE OF GOLD!

Here is how it will work:

Each week, by Monday 10pm EST, you will reply to a competition I post in this "General Topics" forum. Each week the competition will be different. For example, one week it could be pick the closing price of Gold. The following week it could be pick the S&P 500 closing price. And so on.

The winner of that weekly competition gets one of 49 remaining 2017 weekly prizes, which is simply just a ticket to the main ONE OUNCE GOLD drawing at the end of the year. That drawing will be a random number corresponding to one of the weekly winners.

This should make each week interesting as we share ideas on the forum.

UPDATE - MORE ONE OUNCE GOLD COINS AVAILABLE

Anyone who wins 3 weekly prizes IN 2017 will immediately win a One Ounce Gold Coin. For each 3 wins you will win another gold coin. There are no limits to how many coins can be won and it is not limited to one person.

UPDATE to Conditions: (3/11/17) - Sorry, my rights to change the structure are being invoked. I like giving away my gold to loyal members, but the win 4 and every win after that getting an ounce of gold was a condition not that well thought out. So it's been changed to continue to honor a gold coin for each 3 wins.
    Last edited by Poly; 03-11-2017, 07:40 PM.
    "Stop thinking of income in terms of your time"

The Financial Tap - Cycles Analysis & Trading

Sorry All,

This became just too much to manage week after week.

I'm probably just going to do a drawing at the end of the year for loyal members of the site. All have a chance.

"Stop thinking of income in terms of your time"

The Financial Tap - Cycles Analysis & Trading

Comment

no worries Poly, the idea was good. best

Comment

:(

No chance of somebody else managing it?
        It's justifiably immoral to deal morally with an immoral entity.

If you trade based on what other people say, you will lose money. Especially what I say. I won't be held responsible.

Festina lente.

Comment

Market Data

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Gold Markets

Collapse

Investor Tube

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse