Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree751Likes

Welcome to Spitz Talk

This is a discussion on Welcome to Spitz Talk within the General Topics, Off Topics, Humor, Sports. forums, part of the Bull Bear Talk Forums category; Originally Posted by Looskit Chemtrail Assault Amazing Time-lapse Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Fascinating ...

Quote Originally Posted by Looskit View Post

Whoa...Looskit....5:32 AM ??? Starting that turkey early, huh?

I posted two long comments last night, which didn't get posted. I probably took too long to write them, so will have to recreate them tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the crazy cahoots on Spitztalk!

I salute you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL3TQtJDr0U
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-22-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    spitz likes this.

The 10K Club- You only wish! MrMiyagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ckpc View Post
    I posted two long comments last night, which didn't get posted. I probably took too long to write them, so will have to recreate them tomorrow.
    Poly has mentioned in the past that sometimes long posts get caught in the spam filter; maybe ask him if he sees it there.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Ms C!
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

and ps, I don't buy into the chemtrail thingy, been in the aviation biz too long I guess...
    MrSU likes this.
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.

86d
    William Wallace Honorary Club 86d's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiyagi View Post
    and ps, I don't buy into the chemtrail thingy, been in the aviation biz too long I guess...
    Then what is it?? I notice the physical symptoms everytime they start in with that crap, and I also see how the flight patterns change vs the prevailing winds at the times so that crap is going to come down over population centers. I also have been asking more and more people about how they feel, and I am hearing the same allergy/hay fever/cold/pneumonia symptoms. I don`t really want to believe this stuff either, but when does more than obvious just get to be good enough?
    A Man equipped with a strong will, will always undergo a certain risk, being forced to exceed to his own will.......S.A. Andree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPUsQHMw0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pujenWy-rM

There are more people working on aircraft building and repairing than there were for the Apollo Moon missions. There is no way that if this was reality you'd be able to shut them all up.
    To think that all aircraft (as it is supposed) are spraying chemicals from their engine exhausts is quite a stretch and if it is done for populace control then what air do those that are conducting this mass experiment breathing?

Flight patterns will change at airport and on approach/departure paths about 30 to 60 miles from an airport depending on wind direction. After departure and before an approach, the airways are always the same barring thunderstorms and turbulence, the two phenomena that any pilot with half a brain will not fly through.
    Last edited by MrMiyagi; 11-23-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    MrSU likes this.

86d

I never had the thought that this was done by ALL jets. Nor do I say or necessarily believe it is coming from engine exhaust. I don`t suppose to know the delivery system. But I do well see the difference between Contrail and Chemtrail. Two vastly different things and it isn`t the difference in atmospheric humidity either. I don`t necessarily agree with population control, but it makes perfect sense to me, the way Healthcare was/is/will be jammed down our throats, there will be a real load of money to be made by a few when the populations health continues to decline. I think I understand you well enough to think you would go along with that too(but I could be mistaken on that). As far as what air they are breathing? The same as the GIs getting hosed down with Agent Orange and being told it wouldn`t hurt them, Gulf War Syndrome, people working in the early nuclear programs, US POWs being sacrificed up to the Chinese gubmint for experimentation,etc,etc,etc. You mean like that kind of thing?

That is kind of one of the beauties of being far enough away from major urban areas(and you know this, I shouldn`t have to say this), if a person only LOOKS UP once in awhile, we get to learn normal flight patterns because the major airports don`t MOVE, they are STATIONARY, so consequently when air traffic changes under clear skies, it seems strange. Accounting for a change in upper atmospheric winds and population centers below, and here come the crap shooters, right on target, which is a whole `nother deal vs making some clouds for geo-engineering. As I mentioned, put this together with the physical symptoms experienced by many, and I would still take another explanation, if one made common sense and was forthcoming. So far, I`m seeing neither.
    ckpc likes this.
    A Man equipped with a strong will, will always undergo a certain risk, being forced to exceed to his own will.......S.A. Andree

Thank you!

This holiday weekend includes a birthday celebration also.
    Turning 30?

For goodness sake people, the government doesn't need to spray chemicals out of aircraft to control the population. The media does a good enough job of that already. Look at the TSA gorillas, the government announcing to Congress that it can assassinate citizens without due process, the Congress passing "laws" that make it "legal" to spy on citizens (and making previous lawbreaking by telcos and the government retroactively "legal"). Now I ask you, would any of this have been possible 15 years ago, if they had come out and announced that all these basic freedoms would be curtailed at whim? No.

15 to 20 years ago, people would have said that all this was impossible, it just couldn't happen. And what is the media saying? They are saying they want *more* authoritarianism, not less. Chemtrails are a distraction from the very visible and 100% certain ways the government is asserting control: the point is they are now so brazen about it they don't even bother to hide it!

In the past, Bush wanted to spy on citizens so he broke the surveillance laws. He tried to keep it secret. Nowadays they don't bother trying to keep this sort of thing secret, in fact they announce it with fanfare and the media and 90% of the population are cheering them on.

Why would "they" bother with chemtrails and how do "they" protect their own families from them. Do they tell their daughter to put on a gas mask in the middle of class for no apparent reason? And do her classmates just accept this? No. Why? Because chemtrails don't exist so no need to bother protecting their families from them.

There are enough poisons being sprayed on crops in broad daylight, no secret conspiracy there. People then eat the resulting crops. There are any number of industrial/agricultural poisons floating around, but again, it's all out in the open and they even have lobby groups to stop anyone doing anything about it.

Edit: ckpc, a normal contrail is a cloud, initially formed in roughly a straight line behind the aircraft. But once formed, they can drift or do anything else a cloud can do, because that's what they are, clouds. Your picture looks like clouds. i.e. normal contrails. What's wrong with them?
    Last edited by Silverymoon; 11-24-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Good post Silverymoon, well said.

It doesn't make sense to randomly spray the population with some sort of cocktail in hopes of doing whatever may be that it is said they are doing. People are dumb enough already, if mind control is what is thought.

86d, you know I'm a conspiracy theory hobbyist, short of a nut, but this one does not fit into any "who benefits" category. Can you imagine making large numbers of people ill so that they have to rush to a doctor and sink even further the overburdened medical system?
    Spraying at 28000-43000 feet and hoping to hit the mark without your product dissipating on the way is not the way to go; drinking water, there is your easy path.

ckpc - compelling posts - your life experience, research and discernment paint a vivid picture. I will write more later ......
    spitz likes this.

86d

ckpc - compelling posts - your life experience, research and discernment paint a vivid picture. I will write more later ......
    She`s `The Man`.
    ckpc likes this.

Well now Ms C, if you're going to post drivel off the top of your head, I'm not going to play....
    ckpc and Gracegift like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiyagi View Post
    Well now Ms C, if you're going to post drivel off the top of your head, I'm not going to play....
    Mr. M. We absolutely love you! A contrary point of view is endearing - really it is, because it prompts us to reflect on our version of reality at the moment. ckpc's passion and way with words really gets me pumped up. This gal knows her stuff. All any of us need to understand is that there are as many versions of reality as their are people on the planet ..... we are all unique ..... but yet we are all one and the same .... and in order to expand, we must always have an open mind. Keep your comments coming .... don't ever stop ..... likewise Silverymoon. We are all here to help each other expand and grow. IMO there are no coincidences; the fact that we are corresponding on this blog is not an accident. Love the interaction here. We are all evolving onward and upward.
    MrMiyagi, 86d, ckpc and 1 others like this.

86d

ckpc, please expound on the vitamin/mineral flush` for the heavy metals, if you would, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 86d View Post
    ckpc, please expound on the vitamin/mineral flush` for the heavy metals, if you would, thanks

The most common remedies I've heard of are Diatomaceous Clay, and Potassium. Both are mentioned by Gwen Scott below.

Cilantro has also been found to be especially helpful, as is garlic. And, a healthy diet with lots of organic vegetables is also beneficial. I know you've got that "goin' on" already.
    I've also read that it's important to stop anything that causes yeast activity (Candida) in the body. This is where the elimination of wheat and grain comes into play. Removing grains from the diet reduces inflammation so the healing from vitamin/mineral remedies can take place.

This site provides some great cilantro recipes to make this highly effective remedy a delicious one!
    http://www.myhealingoil.com/removingheavymetals.htm

These are the basic "remedy" recommendations from Gwen Scott, ND :

"Essential fatty acids help to push aluminum out through your hair, believe it or not. Omega 3-6-9 oils are essential for brain function. Fatty acids also lower blood pressure. Apparently, good sources of essential fatty acids are flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, and krill oil."
    (I am currently taking a high grade Skate liver oil)
    "Fluoride causes you to absorb more aluminum that you come into contact with and that aluminum can cross the blood-brain barrier, causing Alzheimer’s and short-term memory loss as mentioned earlier. Studies show a 5-15 point reduction in IQ associated with fluoridation. That might be one of the many reasons to stop drinking fluoride." (I only drink, and cook with, distilled water)
    "When aluminum ions and magnesium ions combine they clot the blood. A good blood thinner is ginger root (capsules) and ginko biloba, although do not take this if you are already taking a blood thinning medication/pharmaceutical. That would make your blood too thin.
    For heavy metal removal you can use diatomaceous clay (make sure it is food grade). This is all natural and binds itself to heavy metals to allow release through bowels.
    Things that kill the fungus that is being sprayed on us: garlic, chinese mushrooms (particularly in extract form) like reishi, shiitake, and maitake. Caprylic acid and colloidal silver are also effective. Scott recommends colloidal silver nasal spray for sinus infections.
    Barium is carcinogenic and knocks out all the potassium from your body, causing muscle weakness and heart palpitations. Potassium supplements could be considered." (I take potassium chelate)

And finally, there's this: Top Ten Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals

Hope this helps. Good health to all!
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Persephone likes this.

86d

The most common remedies I've heard of are Diatomaceous Clay, and Potassium. Both are mentioned by Gwen Scott below.

Cilantro has also been found to be especially helpful, as is garlic. And, a healthy diet with lots of organic vegetables is also beneficial. I know you've got that "goin' on" already.
    I've also read that it's important to stop anything that causes yeast activity (Candida) in the body. This is where the elimination of wheat and grain comes into play. Removing grains from the diet reduces inflammation so the healing from vitamin/mineral remedies can take place.

This site provides some great cilantro recipes to make this highly effective remedy a delicious one!
    Welcome to... PRECIOUS OILS HEALING GARDEN... - REMOVING HEAVY METALS

These are the basic "remedy" recommendations from Gwen Scott, ND :

"Essential fatty acids help to push aluminum out through your hair, believe it or not. Omega 3-6-9 oils are essential for brain function. Fatty acids also lower blood pressure. Apparently, good sources of essential fatty acids are flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, and krill oil."
    (I am currently taking a high grade Skate liver oil)
    "Fluoride causes you to absorb more aluminum that you come into contact with and that aluminum can cross the blood-brain barrier, causing Alzheimer’s and short-term memory loss as mentioned earlier. Studies show a 5-15 point reduction in IQ associated with fluoridation. That might be one of the many reasons to stop drinking fluoride." (I only drink, and cook with, distilled water)
    "When aluminum ions and magnesium ions combine they clot the blood. A good blood thinner is ginger root (capsules) and ginko biloba, although do not take this if you are already taking a blood thinning medication/pharmaceutical. That would make your blood too thin.
    For heavy metal removal you can use diatomaceous clay (make sure it is food grade). This is all natural and binds itself to heavy metals to allow release through bowels.
    Things that kill the fungus that is being sprayed on us: garlic, chinese mushrooms (particularly in extract form) like reishi, shiitake, and maitake. Caprylic acid and colloidal silver are also effective. Scott recommends colloidal silver nasal spray for sinus infections.
    Barium is carcinogenic and knocks out all the potassium from your body, causing muscle weakness and heart palpitations. Potassium supplements could be considered." (I take potassium chelate)

And finally, there's this: Top Ten Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals

Hope this helps. Good health to all!
    Wow, thanks again, what a wealth of knowledge!!
    Have you ever heard of MSM being used as a detox?? I have been taking this for years and have heard of this a few times, but am not certain. Thanks again.
    Last edited by 86d; 11-27-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Wow, thanks again, what a wealth of knowledge!!
    Have you ever heard of MSM being used as a detox?? I have been taking this for years and have heard of this a few times, but am not certain. Thanks again.

I take MSM for joint/cartilage health, and to fight inflammation, but don't know about using it for detox. I'll have to look into that.

86d

I take MSM for joint/cartilage health, and to fight inflammation, but don't know about using it for detox. I'll have to look into that.
    That`s exactly why I started taking it and probably ramped up my performance that now I`m like Humpty Dumpty needing to get put back together again

But I have heard amazing stories of MSM passing cancerous tumors, gall stones, on and on and on. Pretty amazing stuff at a minimum!

I'm part of the BBT furniture Gracegift's Avatar

Back to a former topic....geo-engineering. These are the skies I've experienced this week.

How ANYONE can see this and insist that these are "normal" contrails, is beyond me! Arghhhhh!

Attachment 1248Attachment 1249
    Curious,

Could it be drone trails? Makes sense that if they are mapping "farmers" then why would nt they map everyone to find out where all available roads, buildings etc are.

The link below was from a series of sermons my ex pastor did. He is a teaching professor at a small private College in Miss.
    Lots of good info if anyone has the need to peruse any of his topics
    Take care

First Baptist Jackson | fbcj.org | Jackson, Mississippi

check out Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    lots of good info and healthy products along with articles about most health issues
    86d likes this.

If anyone cares, here's a website that maps all air routes world wide. I have set it on Hi enroute airways, that is they are from 18000 feet to 60000 feet which is the top of ATC control limits; only the Concorde flew that high.
    You can see that the USA is crisscrossed with them and these don't take into account the love affair that US controllers have with giving direct routes to aircraft.
    On the top left you can enter your local airport (KCOS, KDEN or whatever else) and zoom in, pick different level maps, VFR, IFR, terminal.... have fun.
    Poly likes this.

alternative health..

I have recently started drinking apple cider vinegar. You can googe it but i do believe it is helping me feel better, more energy etc. you have to buy the non heated kind that has the "mother" in it.you can get in any good health food store or order from amazon
    Bragg - Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 oz liquid: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

I am also going to post some other uses for apple cider but I think you can use the regular store bought for some of this but is you are going to use it for any type of ingestion , I would use the organic non heated kind.

Apple Cider Vinegar Usage And Dosage

The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar can be traced back to Biblical times, the ancient Egyptians, Hippocrates, treated his patients with Apple Cider Vinegar (or ACV). Julius Caesar’s army used ACV to stay healthy and fight off disease. The Greeks and Romans kept vinegar vessels for healing and flavoring, and Samurai warriors drank it for strength and power. Today the benefits of ACV are still being felt and used daily, the traditional dosage of ACV is 2-3 Tsp of ACV in 8 oz of water 3x a day. Add honey to taste.

Arthritis
    Two teaspoons of ACV to eight-ounce glass of water also add 2 teaspoons of honey 3x a day. For external use, Soak the painful joint (hand or foot) in a hot but comfortable solution of ACV for ten minutes, two to three times a day a quarter of a cup of ACV to one and a half cups of water. For painful knees or shoulder you can make a poultice by soaking a cloth in a mixture of ACV and water. A quarter of a cup of ACV to one and a half cups of water. Repeat as needed though out the day.

Athlete's foot
    Soak a cloth or cotton ball in ACV and apply it to the entire foot twice a day. Let ACV air dry before you put your socks and shoes on.

Acne
    Apply a solution of ACV and water, 2 tablespoons to eight-ounce glass of water with a cloth or cotton ball several times a day. This will help reduce infection and dry out inflammation.

Asthma
    One tablespoonful of ACV added to a glass of water and sip for half and hour. The wheezing should lessen in intensity. If wheezing still persist a second glass of the same mixture can be taken. Deep breathing exercises are also a beneficial treatment.

Apple cider vinegar baths
    ACV baths can, alleviate itchiness, poison ivy, and sunburn discomfort. Use 2-4 cups ACV in a hot bath. It will also help combat “unfriendly” bacteria. .

Candida
    An inexpensive remedy can be found by douching with a solution of ACV until the symptoms disappear. Add 2 tablespoons of ACV to a quart of lukewarm water.

Cholesterol
    Two or 3 teaspoons to eight-ounces glass of water followed by a lifestyle that includes eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables, maintaining your weight, exercising and avoiding processed foods. The amino acids contained in ACV can neutralize some of the harmful oxidized LDL cholesterol.

Colds
    One teaspoon of ACV to cup of water several times a day. It has been found that the pH factor of the body becomes a bit more alkaline prior to a cold or flu. When you take ACV it helps to rebalance the acid level of your body.

Coughs
    Two teaspoons of ACV and 1-2 teaspoons of honey mixed with a glassful of water should be taken before meals, or when the irritation occurs.

Diabetes
    Try a daily 2 or 3 teaspoons of ACV to eight-ounces glass of water. Adding dietary fiber, as contained in AVC, is said to be beneficial in controlling blood glucose levels.

Dizziness
    Two teaspoons of ACV together with 2 teaspoons of honey in a glass of water 3x a day should help with dizziness considerably. However, one should never expect instant results, but you will notice a lessened of intensity.

Eczema
    Take the usual dosage of ACV and honey in a glassful of water 3x a day, with meals. An application of well-diluted ACV can also be applied to the skin several times daily 1 teaspoonful to half a cup of water. There is usually a potassium deficiency in those people suffering from eczema.

Fatigue
    Regular use of ACV can help beat fatigue. Take the usual dosage of ACV and honey in a glassful of water 3x a day, with meals.

Food Poisoning
    There have been many cases where people who were taking ACV regularly did not suffer from food poisoning. ACV has an antiseptic quality that seems to combat food poisoning.

Hay fever
    Before the onset of the hay-fever season the ordinary dosage of ACV and honey should then be taken 2-3 teaspoons of ACV and 1-2 teaspoons of honey in a glass of water, three times a day. This dosage should be maintained during the entire hay-fever season.

Headaches
    There are several types of headache, caused by various reasons. An effective remedy is to take equal parts of ACV and water, place in a small pan on the stove, allow it to boil slowly. When the steam begin to raise from the pan lean your head over it until the fumes are comfortably strong. Inhale for approximately 50 to 80 breaths. Generally this alleviates the headache considerably, if not entirely. Inhaling the vapors from a small bottle of ACV can also help or if you have a vaporizer, add some ACV to the water and inhale the vapors for five minutes.

Heartburn-Hiccups
    Taking the usual dosage of ACV and water before meals to help alleviate the unpleasant feeling of heartburn.

Sore throat
    A gargle made from ACV and water could prove to be a great relief for a sore throat - be that a bacterial or virus infection. The solution is a 50/50 mixture, spit out the solution after gargling, and repeated every hour. After gargling rinse the mouth with clean water to prevent the acid from eroding the enamel on your teeth.

Weight loss
    ACV has been used as a weight loss remedy for centuries. It has been suggested that the ACV works because it makes the body burn calories better, reduces appetite and gets the entire metabolism working. But whatever the reason, the fact remains that it has stood the test of time and has helped countless people to achieve their ideal weight. Taking the usual dosage of ACV and water before meals.

Leg cramps
    Try a regular tonic of ACV 2 or 3 teaspoons to eight-ounces of water along with 1-2 teaspoon of honey. The ACV helps your body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium this will help protect against painful leg cramps.

Menstrual problems
    A glass of ACV 2 or 3 teaspoons to eight-ounces of water in the morning has been reported to help reduce the flow and cramping of a heavy period.

Night sweats and Hot flashes
    AVC has helped reduce night sweats and hot flashes for some menopausal and per-menopausal women. Use the regularly dosage of ACV.

Urinary Tract Infections
    Try a dual combination of AVC and cranberry juice 2 teaspoons of ACV to an eight-ounce glass of cranberry juice.

If you have a hard time with the taste of ACV you can try adding it to a glass of cold or warm organic apple juice. There are also the over the counter tablets, but the liquid ACV works faster

This information is for informational purpose only and is not intended to replace the care or advice of a physician. Alternative therapy is a great compliment to traditional medical practices, but should not be used in place of them unless under the advice of your doctor.
    bhowe and ckpc like this.

Just wanted to add that there has never ever ever been an unidentified, untagged, uncommunicative aircraft in the controlled areas and their routes, aside from hijacked ones, that get to fly in these zones.
    On the maps, you can go to World LO, the low level routes, and you will see in tan all the military areas; they are capped at varying altitudes and in there they can do whatever the heck they want. When I worked in Montreal Area Control, I would often watch them in northern New York State on radar, dogfights, chases and other manoeuvres. We just made sure that aircraft under our control did not go in there when the zone was active. Cuban aircraft never went through there at all! They had to go around it active or not.
    Boston-Irish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracegift View Post
    alternative health..

I have recently started drinking apple cider vinegar. You can googe it but i do believe it is helping me feel better, more energy etc. you have to buy the non heated kind that has the "mother" in it.you can get in any good health food store or order from amazon
    Bragg - Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 oz liquid: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Gracegift,

I'm so glad you brought up the Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar......it's a miraculous elixir!

I'm drinking some mixed with tomato juice right now, thanks to your reminder.
    Gracegift likes this.

Green's Quest Tripel Blonde Ale - Gluten Free Belgian Ale

Persephone & ckpc .....

First attempt at Gluten Free Beer. Made with millet, buckwheat, rice, sorghum, hops and yeast. Hubbie and I shared a bottle that was a bit over a pint in size. 8.5 alcohol content - nice wallop, perfect effervescence, beautiful color and delicious. We give this an A+ yum factor. 17 second video of beer - worth a view

Gluten Free Beer - Greens Quest Tripel Blonde Ale - YouTube
    Persephone likes this.

Ahhhhhh......beer!

Now that's a topic we can all agree on! Nice find on the gluten-free beer, Looskit.

For your weekend watching, I offer this nugget...."How Beer Saved the World" (44 min.) You'll be really surprised at how important beer has been throughout human history, and how it contributed to the advancement of civilization. It's a "fun" video with loads of interesting info. After watching, you'll have an even greater appreciation for your favorite brew! Cheers!

How Beer Saved the World (HD) - YouTube
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-29-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    Looskit and Persephone like this.

for those on paleo diets or those that still like bread
    Julian Bakery has some good products

Smart Carb
    Looskit, Persephone and ckpc like this.

ckpc,

I was on another site the other day and just happened to see a post about climate modification.

Take a look at the documents at the below links. I think you might find them interesting.

A Recommended National Program
    In Weather Modification

Below is one excerpt from the 1st link.

On June 16, 1964, the Director of the National
    Science Foundation announced the appointment of a
    Special Commission on Weather Modification.
    in its review of the field, the Commission activated
    seven subgroups to study the physical, biological,
    statistical, social, international, legal and legislative,
    and administration and funding aspects of
    weather and climate modification.
    http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/leitenberg/weather.pdf

Excerpt from above link.

In\summer of 1972, however, it was reported that the United States had
    been using weather modification techniques in the Indochina War from
    1967~hrough 1972 in an effort to increase rainfall as an adjunct to
    military operations.
    I have just skimmed through the documents.

Wow! Just ran across the below.

A special interagency panel recently completed a year-long
    analysis of the potential ecological and environmental dangers
    of weather modification and no information about the Air Force
    rainmaking activities in Southeast Asia was provided to it.
    The panel was headed by Herman Pollack, director of the State
    Department's Bureau of International Scientific and International
    Affairs.
    The report, which also dealt with civilian uses of weather
    modification, was handed over to' the White House staff of Henry
    A.Kissinger
    , President Nixon's adviser for national security.
    One source said the members concluded, in effect, IIthat they
    couldn't make a really useful report because most of them did
    not have access to the classified information.1I (11)
    Interesting how his name always seems to pop up with respect to this conspiracy theory stuff.
    Last edited by WeToddDid; 11-30-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    ckpc and spitz like this.
    If you listen to anything I post, you is dumber than a WeTodd. I DO NOT know what will happen in the future.
    An investor/trader can remain irrational longer than the investor/trader can remain solvent.

Another good paragraph from the second link.

In 1953 a President's Advisory Committee on weather Control was established
    to determine "the extent to which the United States should experiment with
    engage in, or regulate activities designed to control weather conditions".
    A US Navy officer, Capt. H.T. Orville, became chairman of this Advisory
    Committee, and its report to the President in 1957 contained several secur-
    ity deletions. (15) The report, apparently led to a "major cut in research
    support across the board by (the) Defense Department", and it was in the
    following year that the National Science Foundation, a civilian agency,
    was designated the "lead agency" for research in weather modification. (16)
    If the recommendations of this committee regarding the military utilization
    of' weather modification was negative, it would have been quite notable at
    the time. Another civilian advisory committee had urged the full and rapid
    development of instruments of Chemical and Biological warfare by the US
    Army in 1955, (17) and this was by and large the nature of the recommendations
    of nearly every single presidential scientific advisory committee
    in the years 1954 to 1960, irrespective of the particular military-technological
    issue in question.
    I tried to quickly clean up the bad copy.
    Last edited by WeToddDid; 11-30-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    ckpc likes this.
    If you listen to anything I post, you is dumber than a WeTodd. I DO NOT know what will happen in the future.
    An investor/trader can remain irrational longer than the investor/trader can remain solvent.

Sorry for the multiple post. I am reading through this document and I can't believe what I am reading.

What!? The one is crazy.

(19) Orville also reported that the USSR
    '" had conducted numerous unpublicized but still detectable
    experiments apparently aimed at finding ways to speed melting
    of polar icecaps; and has even offered to join the United
    States in a project to turn the Arctic Ocean into a sort of
    warm water lake by melting the polar icecap.

ckpc,

if you are going to defend a theory as ludicrous as chemtrails, it is inevitable that you will be led into error, and unsurprisingly that is what has occurred. You have made catastrophic logical and scientific errors. To begin with, in your earlier post, you complained that people were looking at contrails and for some reason were unable to see that they are not "normal".

I pointed out to you that contrails are simply clouds and can therefore behave just as clouds do and that your picture looks just like a bunch of clouds that happen to have started off long and thin.

In response, you make a series of logical and scientific errors, which I will try to disentangle.

Scientific error #1: You say:

"Since when did temporary water vapor equate to being a cloud? Where did this "new science" come from?"

Well, it would be new science if clouds were composed of water vapour, but they aren't. Water vapour is an invisible gas, whereas: a cloud is a suspension of water droplets and/or ice crystals. By a strange coincidence, a contrail is also a suspension of water droplets and/or ice crystals. That's why I told you that contrails are just clouds.

Logical error #1: You say:

The fact is, that contrails and clouds need precisely opposite conditions in which to form.
    "Contrails" form in high altitude with low humidity.
    "Clouds" form in low altitude with high humidity.
    So how can a contrail be a cloud? If it behaves like a cloud, forming at low altitude, then it's not a contrail.

I didn't say that contrails form in the same way as clouds, I said the are the same thing.

ckpc logic: Human babies are normally born on the ground. A baby that is born in a plane cannot be human because babies aren't normally born at 30000 ft.

Your error is to fail to distinguish between what something is and how it got there. But there is also:

Scientific error #2: in the same quote appearing above, you insist that contrails can only form at high altitude.

Wrong: contrails can and do form at ground level if it is cold enough. In Fairbanks, under the right conditions, contrails are created by cars and trucks: Fairbanks Ice Fog - YouTube

The mistake you are making is confusing humidity with relative humidity. Contrails require high relative humidity, which occurs at high altitude even though the air is very dry (low absolute humidity, high relative humidity). As a plane descends, the humidity increases so that the extra humidity from the exhaust makes less and less of a difference to the relative humidity. So as it descends, the contrail will be visible for shorter distances behind the plane (i.e. it won't last as long) because as it dissipates the relative humidity falls below 100% and the contrail evaporates. Once the plane is low enough, the exhaust never pushes the relative humidity above 100% so no contrail occurs at all.

You say that many years ago, contrails didn't last as long. If aircraft now tend to fly higher than they did years ago, then you would expect to see more persistent contrails. Have you investigated cruising altitudes over the last 50 years? Has aircraft technology evolved and improved so that higher cruising altitudes are possible?

You claim that the contrails in your picture are not from high altitude. How can you tell the altitude? They look like high altitude contrails to me but I don't claim to be able to tell just by looking. If they are low altitude you should be able to get a look at the planes causing them. You should be able to take a picture of the perpetrators! The only way they can "hide" amongst all the other "innocent" aviation is by flying similar altitudes. I'm sure there are specialists who can calculate the altitude from the picture, so it's not like it's an impenetrable mystery, it's just that I can't say for sure just looking at it, but you don't mention why you think these are low altitude. However, if you take a picture of the plane itself then it's easy enough to calculate the altitude. In other words, there is no way to "hide" low altitude flights.

You completely avoid the question of how the perpetrators could protect their own families from this. Aerial spraying at anything like the altitudes in your picture is completely imprecise. What I mean is, you'd be lucky to guess which continent the chemicals end up in, let alone targeting a specific small area.

Which brings me to another point: there are hundred of scientists across the US with equipment that can detect even the smallest traces of chemicals. They all have families and are concerned for their health. Have they all been kidnapped?

And what about Chinese/Russian/German/whatever scientists who can also detect anything from those planes? Are their governments happily accepting this chemical assault from the US? The point I'm making, at risk of repetition, is that if those contrails contain chemicals, they are going all over the world and actually you are probably safer right underneath them because the wind is blowing them away from you! If you are going to worry about contrails you should be worried about the contrails 5000 miles away from you, not the ones you can see right above you that are going to end up in someone someone else's garden. Yet you claim to notice effects coinciding with the ones you can see.

The US government sprayed people in Vietnam with Agent Orange. Those people didn't have to debate whether it happened or not and the planes sure as hell didn't fly at the altitudes in your picture.

If they had done, most of the Agent Orange would have ended up in other countries.

You mention irrelevancies like some legislation introduced by Kucinich. He's one of the few Congresscritters I respect but did any of his bills ever get to become law? Mostly they didn't, to put it mildly. So the fact that a particular bill failed doesn't stand out at all, does it? Just another Kucinich bill that gets nowhere. But also, do I really have to mention the obvious? The Defense Dept. wants to be able to use space for warfare so why would they support a bill preventing that?

Then you start confusing the chemtrails thing with geoengineering. Geoengineering relies on using the highest possible altitudes to get maximum dispersal of particulates intended to reduce solar influx. So it contradicts your claims about low altitudes but it also has nothing to do with poisoning people, it's about modifying the Earth's climate relative to what it will do without engineering.

Also, geoengineering is being openly discussed and debated in scientific journals that anyone can read. Many scientists advocate it because they believe (correctly) that no meaningful action will ever occur to reduce CO2, so therefore some kind of plan B is needed.

I could go on, but the whole chemtrails thing is an absurdity.
    Boston-Irish likes this.

86d

It has always made me wonder how some people seem to think that an academic education puts them above reality. And it seems real simple that`s how we arrive in the current state of things
    ckpc, spitz and sail like this.

I came across this little one, in the name of fighting those bad guys.

NY Times Advertisement

86d

Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    I came across this little one, in the name of fighting those bad guys.

NY Times Advertisement
    Almost seems like these would be first cousins. How can these things be happening here. Sorry this is so long;

11-14-12

How do you feel about this? I've heard about this but I thought it was just one of those rumors.but evidently it is true.

Subject: Does this sound like a German dictator plan of 70 years ago.

Homeland Security graduates first Corps of Homeland Youth

October 7, 2012. Vicksburg . The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany . Regardless of their name, the Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth. Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President's AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS's youth corps, designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country.

On September 13, 2012, the Dept of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps youth, aka the Homeland Youth. Image courtesy of DHS.gov.

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders. While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing.

DHS raising an armed army

The first problem one finds with this 'new army' is the fact that they are mere children. Yes, 18 is generally the legal age a person can sign a contract, join the military or be tried as an adult. But ask any parent - an 18, 20 or even a 24 year-old is still a nave, readily-influenced kid.

The second problem with this announcement and program is its timing. Over the past two years, President Obama has signed a number of Executive Orders suspending all civil and Constitutional rights and turning over management of an America under Martial Law to FEMA. Also in that time, domestic federal agencies under DHS, including FEMA, have ordered billions of rounds of ammunition as well as the corresponding firearms. Admittedly, these new weapons and ammunition aren't to be used in some far-off war or to fight forest fires in California , but right here on the streets of America .

Strange Armored Fighting Vehicles

Individuals around the US have begun reporting the site of strange, new, heavily-armed FEMA fighting vehicles. Whatwould a disaster relief agency like FEMA need with 2,500 brand new GLS armored fighting vehicles? According to the agency's own mandate, as well as President Obama's recent Executive Order, the answer is 'population control' during a time of Martial Law.

One set of images made available by Rense.com shows trailer after trailer carrying these new DHS and FEMA armored fighting vehicles, complete with machine gun slots. They're labeled with the usual backward American flag and the title, 'Homeland Security'. Below that and the DHS logo, it also reads, 'Immigration & Customs Enforcement'. Joining those markings, the black vehicles with white lettering also display 'POLICE/RESCUE' on one side and 'Special Response Team' on the other.

DHS & FEMA armed fighting vehicles. Images courtesy of Rense.com.

FEMA Corps

FEMA Deputy Administrator Rich Serino gave the keynote address at the 'Induction Ceremony' for the inaugural class of FEMA Corps members. According to the DHS website, 'Corps members assist with disaster preparedness, response, and recovery activities, providing support in areas ranging from working directly with disaster survivors to supporting disaster recovering centers to sharing valuable disaster preparedness and mitigation information with the public.'

Serino describes what the first FEMA Corps class has accomplished so far, as well as where they'll be going next:

'Yesterday, we welcomed 231 energetic members into the first ever FEMA Corps class. The members just finished off their first month of training with our partners at the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and are one step closer to working in the field on disaster response and recovery. They will now head to FEMA's Center for Domestic Preparedness to spend the next two weeks training in their FEMA position-specific roles. Once they complete both the CNCS and FEMA training, these 231 dedicated FEMA Corps members will be qualified to work in one of a variety of disaster related roles, ranging from Community Relations to Disaster Recovery Center support.'

A standing army

Unlike most local disaster response teams who are volunteers, training periodically and only showing up when there's a disaster, the FEMA Corps will be a paid, full time, standing army of government youth. FEMA Deputy Administrator Sarino goes on to explain, 'The new members, who range in age from 18-24 years old, will contribute to a dedicated, trained, and reliable disaster workforce by working full-time for ten months on federal disaster response and recovery efforts.'

In closing his announcement of the first graduating class of FEMA Corps Youth, Sarino describes his and the agency's vision of the future, one where 'FEMA Corps sets the foundation for a new generation of emergency managers'.

DHS arms itself

As we detailed in the August 28 Whiteout Press article 'History of DHS Ammunition Purchases', federal emergency management agencies are looking more and more like a military army every day.

The federal government's procurement website actually lists DHS' requests for bids to supply it with ammunition and military weaponry. All of the orders listed in the above article, including the orders for hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition, are publicly available athttp://www.fbo.gov.

One look at a chart of DHS ammunition purchases over the past decade reveals a drastic spike in orders of bullets recently, totaling in the billions of rounds. Other charts available online show a similar drastic spike in the purchases of accompanying weaponry by the Department of Homeland Security.

What is the US federal government preparing for? And why does it feel it needs an army of brainwashed youth, millions of guns, thousands of armored fighting vehicles and literally billions of rounds of ammunition, just to provide relief to the American people during a natural disaster? Any historian will tell you it sounds more like the arming of the Hitler Youth than an army of first responders fighting forest fires and hurricanes
    Gracegift likes this.

It has always made me wonder how some people seem to think that an academic education puts them above reality. And it seems real simple that`s how we arrive in the current state of things
    Please advise if this is a response to the post that precedes it. Last time I posted, someone followed my post with one containing the phrase "pearls before swine" that was later removed. But again, although it followed my post, it was just vague enough to be unclear what it was referring to. From memory, it was also you that posted it. Was it? I'm calling you out for passive-aggression and cowardice. Or perhaps you can clear this up if you have the balls.

ckpc - you have now confirmed that 86d's earlier post was in response to mine. The cowardice was not in removing it but in the fact, as in his latest effort, that he is insulting me while being just vague enough to be unclear about the target.

ckpc - rather than respond to all your complaints, let's just start with one. Since my posts make no mention of you other than the arguments you are using (that is to say, your invalid logic and flat out wrong claims on simple points of fact), it does not and cannot contain "character assassination".

I notice that neither you or 86d even attempted to make any substantive arguments. Both of you just want to attack the messenger (in your case partly by claiming, wrongly as I just pointed out, that I attacked you).

When people start losing an argument and losing it badly, it's very common they will turn to personal/emotional attacks. Unsurprisingly, that's what you have done and it reflects poorly on you but, more importantly from my standpoint, simply reflects your lack of any substantive response.

The whole thing boils down to the fact that you are mistaken about some simple, hard facts.

ckpc's version of reality:

The fact is, that contrails and clouds need precisely opposite conditions in which to form.
    "Contrails" form in high altitude with low humidity.
    "Clouds" form in low altitude with high humidity.
    So how can a contrail be a cloud? If it behaves like a cloud, forming at low altitude, then it's not a contrail.

Actual reality:
    contrails can form at ground level Fairbanks Ice Fog - YouTube

Now, if you want to rearrange your theory to take account of all the errors of logic and flat-out wrong facts, that would be one thing. There would then be some substance to deal with.

But if you refuse to get the basics right you will never get the conclusion right except by a kind of accident. It is possible to arrive accidentally at the truth by way of invalid arguments proceeding from wrong facts, but it's hardly likely is it?

Now as for "insisting that there is no reality but your own", again you have it exactly wrong. The solipsist believes that reality must be as he imagines it. Unfortunately that means they may all inhabit different realities, so it begs the question: how are they ever going to meet to even argue about it?

If you think my reality can (and should) differ from yours, then why should we ever try to agree on anything?

The scientist does not think that his "own reality" must be imposed on others. He thinks that a reality exists and it is his job to discover it (or at least parts of it).

So, returning to concrete matters, the scientist thinks that Alaska is real and that he inhabits the same reality as Alaskans. Therefore he cannot pretend that contrails are forbidden from ground level, as you have claimed.

Looskit and ckpc like this.
    The planets, an egg and Erik Sven's meatballs tell me how to trade so you sure as heck don't want to follow me either.

There are 4 seas (mare in Latin) with colors as their names: Black, White, Red and Yellow.
    Sochi Russia (Olympics), Ukraine, and Crimea all border the Black Sea, or dark horse.

Please everyone let's respect other people's opinions even when we don't agree with them.
    Poly, Looskit, ckpc and 2 others like this.
    The planets, an egg and Erik Sven's meatballs tell me how to trade so you sure as heck don't want to follow me either.

There are 4 seas (mare in Latin) with colors as their names: Black, White, Red and Yellow.
    Sochi Russia (Olympics), Ukraine, and Crimea all border the Black Sea, or dark horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverymoon View Post
    ckpc - you have now confirmed that 86d's earlier post was in response to mine.
    It was a response to your post only in the fact that its placement on the board came directly beneath yours. That's why I asked him to delete it. I was trying to avoid the very situation we now find ourselves in, which is that such a comment would be taken personally and cause friction.

I believe that the deleted comment was one of frustration, in general, to the change in the manner in which controversial topics have, heretofore, been discussed on this board. That's my impression, but I'll let him speak for himself.
    Last edited by ckpc; 12-02-2012 at 02:51 PM.

86d

Please advise if this is a response to the post that precedes it. Last time I posted, someone followed my post with one containing the phrase "pearls before swine" that was later removed. But again, although it followed my post, it was just vague enough to be unclear what it was referring to. From memory, it was also you that posted it. Was it? I'm calling you out for passive-aggression and cowardice. Or perhaps you can clear this up if you have the balls.
    Ok,
    here I am. Your calling me out. And sure, I could TRY to clear this up, but when dealing with some people, it just winds up being a waste of time, counter productive, waste of mental capitol, etc. There are real problems to be faced and dealt with in this world, so spending time on this subject with you is a loss. A bigger reason to not continue with this is;
    1)I am aware that our host doesn`t appreciate this tone, and I respect the man Greatly.
    2)I have a deep respect for most of the people that post on this page, as I believe they do so as a show of concern for their fellow man.
    3)Two people that I have an immense respect and liking for have reached out asking not to turn this into a brawl, and that is worth far more than confronting you.
    But I`ll give you a few things to chew on;

1)Posts 517 and 519 I mention Specifics that neither of you address. Ckpc and I both mention physical symptoms that go without being addressed. I address specifically humidity and you come back with Alaskan ground fog.

2)Post 522 when you come out with your `goodness sake people`, your pontificating down to the mass` from the Hilltop. Your in the wrong end of the pool to be looking down your bill, or is that too hard to understand?

3)Post 552 when you come out and use the term ludicrous you have decided to be more openly rude and confrontational. You are overly arrogant(which means you have had things too good in this life and lack humility) and outright rude.

I could go through most of your posts regarding this and tear it apart because your just whistling in the wind, but as I said and some of us know, most of the public lives with a level of Fear and Cowardice that they will go to any lengths not to deal with issues that are taking place in this world, but once in a while we get lucky and find a new person that is ready to see the light. Another minor victory and the Awakening moves forward. But it appears your one of the Fear and Cowardice types.

I have wasted enough time on this and you.

And to most of the people here that I just think the world of, I am sorry to bring some of this strife to our Swell Little Village
    ckpc, Gracegift and spitz like this.

86d .... your post #563 was most welcomed.

A gentle reminder to myself and to anyone who might feel similar ......

In a world of contrast - fraught with misinformation at every conceivable level - I will always and forever challenge what I believe to be true. If I steadfastly hold onto a belief, I restrict my ability to objectively explore new possibilities. If I dig deep enough, I realize that nothing is exactly as it seems.

Much love and light to all .... it is my sincere hope that Spitz Talk will continue to thrive.
    86d, ckpc and spitz like this.

Doctor Says Genetically Modified Wheat a

Dr. Davis featured on Info Wars. Genetically modified wheat is very, very bad.
    Tiger5 and spitz like this.

86d

spitz likes this.

If anyone is on SMT, I encourage you to check out Don Zuckers post the last several days. Lots of good info.

PS keep it civil please. :-)
    everyone will not agree about everything all the time.

It was a response to your post only in the fact that its placement on the board came directly beneath yours. That's why I asked him to delete it. I was trying to avoid the very situation we now find ourselves in, which is that such a comment would be taken personally and cause friction.

I believe that the deleted comment was one of frustration, in general, to the change in the manner in which controversial topics have, heretofore, been discussed on this board. That's my impression, but I'll let him speak for himself.
    But he hasn't spoken for himself. His post # 563 spends a lot of time evading the question I called him out on, which was whether he had the balls to admit that he wrote the "swine" post and whether it was in fact a response to me.

Of course it was obvious enough, but I thought I'd see if he was man enough to actually admit it directly. He continues to evade the issue while hiding behind you, but at least you did admit that he wrote it and that it was indeed a response to me.

This was how you put it:

86d deleted his response to your former post because I asked him to.
    How amusing then, that now you've had yourselves a little pow-wow and decided that things have gotten a little uncivil. Your problem was that it isn't me that's been uncivil, it's 86d.

So you decided to change "your" reality, I suppose and came out with this:

It was a response to your post only in the fact that its placement on the board came directly beneath yours.
    Oh, right, sure. One day it was "his response" to me and then, presto, reality has flipped and you now expect me to believe ... what exactly? That it wasn't a response to me but just happened to be under my post but you still referred to it as "his response" to me?

Look, it was always obvious it was his response to me.

But he went to some trouble to make it just sufficiently vague that he could evade responsibility for it.

I decided to cut out that nonsense by simply asking him directly if he would own up to it (and lets not forget his next uncivil response, also designed so he could evade responsibility but just as clearly a response to me).

YOU confirmed that it was aimed at me and now, having realized that this rather puts 86d on the wrong side of the sudden interest in civility, you are attempting to join him in his original evasion and pretend that it just happened to follow my post.

Lacking any actual knowledge or arguments, 86d responded to me with personal insults when I tried to explain some simple atmospheric physics.

But he did the same thing to Mr Miyagi when Mr M tried to explain how the aviation system actually works. Notice the pattern? Someone who actually understands something tries to explain it and 86d responds with personal insults. Oh and you "liked" that post BTW.

As a matter of fact, your lengthy post to me also contained personal statements, such as when you claimed you knew how old I was

"IF, in 30 years when you're my age... "

Apart from making a fool of yourself with that error, it's just another example of a personal response due to a lack of any substantive response.

I notice that Spitz is calling for respecting others' opinions. I guess that's why she (and you) "likes" post # 553, which was one of the personal attacks that I called out 86d for. So according to you and Spitz, a personal attack, made evasively so that 86d can pretend he didn't really do it, amounts to "respecting others opinions".

You confirmed, in response to my query, that the first attack was aimed at me. I suppose you are all going to pretend that the second attack (# 553) wasn't really a response to me, it just happened to follow my post. Are you really going to say that?

It's amusing that you and Spitz are talking about civility but your actions speak louder and very much to the contrary.

Since you engage in and explicitly "like" incivility, obviously that isn't really what you object to. What you object to is evidence, reasoning and logic, but especially evidence. Mr Miyagi has personal experience in the aviation sector and took the trouble to share it with you. Response: personal attack (due to lack of any coherent arguments) that you chose to "like".

Edit: this is what 86d said to Mr M:

"I don`t necessarily agree with population control, but it makes perfect sense to me, the way Healthcare was/is/will be jammed down our throats, there will be a real load of money to be made by a few when the populations health continues to decline. I think I understand you well enough to think you would go along with that too(but I could be mistaken on that)."

So he is accusing Mr M of going along with making money off the decline of the "populations health". Then he admits that he could be mistaken about that. No kidding.

So I guess that's one way to win an argument. You say something like "I think you'd go along with genocide or child abuse. (But I could be mistaken on that)".

Wow, classy style of argument. Maybe Spitz can go and "like" that post too.
    Last edited by Silverymoon; 12-06-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Silverymoon, you are out of line. Please stop.
    ckpc likes this.

I think it's time to agree to disagree, all move along, and forget who started it and who was "out of line". I don't want to or have the time to play "the cop", but I see less than stellar discussion from all parties. Best to walk away, please.

Thanks, appreciate it in advance.
    spitz likes this.

Since my posts make no mention of you other than the arguments you are using it does not and cannot contain "character assassination"
    I'm jumping in here because I would hate to see Silverymoon chased away. On the other hand I agree that he/she has displayed a very unfortunate attitude in the postings.

I very much liked the post #552 with many excellent logical and scientific points (although I thought it a little overly aggressive).
    However, I don't think words like "ludicrous" or phrases like "catastrophic logical and scientific errors" are very helpful or (from my point of view) even correct. I certainly feel that phrases like "I'm calling you out" and "if you have the balls" have no place in this forum. Also, regarding the quote at top, it is certainly possible to engage in "character assassination" by inference without mentioning names.

It's difficult enough for anyone to accept strong criticism, but if the criticism crosses the line to abuse, it can become intolerable.

So PLEASE stay in this forum with more of your dissenting arguments, but PLEASE tone down the aggressive nature.

Been trying the Gluten Free approach this last week. I have not been perfect, but cut out 90% of it and feeling lighter. Unfortunately not much variety in the local supermarket or health store. Anybody have an online resource or shopping site they use?
    The best place to shop is your local food coop. Surely there's one near where you live.

Tucson has only one, but we buy most of our groceries there: bulk grains, beans, flour, coffee. Locally grown (when available) fruits and veggies.

I've found that I can tolerate some of the earlier versions of wheat better than wheat itself: spelt and kamut. So I use spelt flour in baking and rolled spelt for a breakfast cereal. Other grains that we use regularly are millet and buckwheat. Also rice, both brown rice once in a while and white basmati rice most of the time. We buy organic almost exclusively.
    When robots can trade gold that doesn't exist, all bets are off. (1 ounce of COMEX gold has 70+ owners!)

The Libertarian in me goes, "Well, DUH!"

Portugal Drug Policy: Decriminalization Works - Business Insider
    Boston-Irish likes this.
    When robots can trade gold that doesn't exist, all bets are off. (1 ounce of COMEX gold has 70+ owners!)

There is, but unfortunately I'm more than short on time and my wife isn't the best cook (shhhhhh!) So I tend to shop organic, but packaged, which is why I could still buy online.
    I tend to do more cooking here than my wife too. But she does most of the grocery shopping (which does take a lot of time).

In my earlier post I mentioned spelt and kamut and meant to say I cook rolled kamut for breakfast (you can get rolled spelt too).
    Poly likes this.

Namaste gluten free products on-line store:

Namaste Foods, LLC.

Namaste is an excellent and trusted source for the highest integrity food. These products are not only wheat-free but also GMO-free.

This link on their web-site has a plethora of additional on-line gluten free food sources:

http://www.namastefoods.com/where-to-buy/
    Last edited by Looskit; 12-10-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Poly, pimaCanyon and Persephone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spitz View Post
    Please everyone let's respect other people's opinions even when we don't agree with them.
    Hi Spitz,
    In case you're browsing over on this side of the site, everyone over on the lounge misses you.
    spitz likes this.

I'm warming up

Where is Spitz ?

Snow with Stars.jpg

the observers, miss her voice . .
    Boston-Irish and spitz like this.

All I can do is smile. Thank you Boston-Irish and Sail.

CKPC.... I miss you
    ckpc likes this.

86d

Thanks for the heads up on the mk ultra. Unbelievable stuff. But hey, at least I`m wearing my seat belt

Great pic Sail, thanks
    spitz likes this.

Buckwheat is an excellent option for a gluten free diet. Incredibly easy to cook and nutritious, I could go on about it as I just recently discovered it myself. Suffice it to say, even if one is "kitchen challenged" I strongly recommend it.

Spitz, welcome back. I noticed a comment of yours on the other forum regarding MK Ultra and wasn't sure if it would be proper to address the issue there. Personally I think it is one of the most underreported yet important topics of our time. As such, many people refuse to acknowledge it because it can turn one's view of the world inside out and consequently people either scoff or get angry at the idea. Going further, if one were to posit the concept of human sacrifice in our time as an explanation for the seemingly inexplicable incidents of violence in our modern world, it would likely be met with derision also. Frankly it's a little shocking to see the level of naivety from some posters over there. It's nice to know you are posting again and hope you continue to push the envelope.

@86d If you are new to MK Ultra I highly recommend reading David MGowan and Fritz Springmeir. The former is more pop culture oriented, the latter more esoteric.
    Last edited by Baboo; 12-14-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    ckpc and spitz like this.

86d, it's horrible stuff. But it's real. We need to blame the real perpetrators. I don't want to sound callous but the shooter was a victim too.

Baboo, thank goodness I'm not the only one educated in this unbelievable crime. The human sacrifice aspect of it goes a whole level deeper. I see that you have done your homework. Thanks for poking your head in here, we need more like you!
    Boston-Irish and Baboo like this.

P.S. the motivation is gun control.
    ckpc and Gracegift like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboo View Post
    @86d If you are new to MK Ultra I highly recommend reading David MGowan and Fritz Springmeir. The former is more pop culture oriented, the latter more esoteric.
    McGowan's work is very important. Fritz is a true hero. There is also Svali, Brice Taylor, and Cathy O'Brien. Chilling stuff.
    Brice Taylor's book "Thanks for the Memories" is one of the most important books I have ever read.

From Spitz, "I see that you have done your homework."

That is only partially true. How deep the maze of bloody rabbitholes goes I can only guess. I am just a casual observer and as such marshalling all facts and presenting them so as to not sound like a tin foil wearing Pollyanna, sky is falling nutter is a real challenge.
    spitz likes this.

Yes we must tread lightly most of the time. I try to interject just a little from time to time. It's frustrating.

Regretably it's nap time here but I have a point or two to raise about Taylor and Springmeir later on when your around. Thanx again for being here.
    spitz likes this.

Nighty night Baboo

86d

Baboo,
    Thank you for the recommendations. It seems I have heard of this before but just today looked it up on Wikopedia. Incredible that this could happen here, but why would I be surprised? A couple of the BBT Lovelies has given me a fair indoctrination into what is really going on in the world, and I am Thankful
    I am currently perusing a few pieces you too may enjoy. Well written, very thorough and reliable;
    Nosler 7th edition
    Hornady 8th edition
    Enjoy

86d

P.S. the motivation is gun control.
    Isn`t that being able to hit your target?? (sorry, couldn`t resist)

I`ve been thinking for quite some time that the huge amount of publicity these events get are just the priming of the public. I`ve seen the figures for gun deaths in this country vs negligent death from the medical community and the difference is staggering. We would all be a lot better off if every person had a gun and we got rid of about 90% of doctors.

So I was on the way home this afternoon and I heard the talk on the radio about the shooting in Conn.
    From what I heard there were 6 teachers that were killed, does that sound right?
    So I got to thinking in a little different direction, because of course all the back blast is going to be about how we need gun control. What if all teachers, to receive their teaching license/certificate were required to be carrying at all times on school grounds and were required to be certified on a close quarters combat course, and maybe to sweeten the pot, let`s say each teacher that qualifies sharpshooter or expert on that course is paid an extra $100/month(just a round number)? I know, 86 the psycho is at it again. But here is another inconvenient truth; most or all of those 20 people that were killed today would be home with their families tonight rather than on a slab.

In the end, somebody is going to have the guns, it always works that way. But when I think of armies of donut eaters out there being the ones with the hardware, that really has got my knees knocking.
    Boston-Irish and spitz like this.

You are trying to think logically 86. That is not the world we live in, unfortunately. The second amendment is about to get seriously challenged, by design.

Can't you see the Constitution has been getting picked apart piece by piece over the past decade or two?

After they win this one they will go after freedom of speech.
    Tiger5 and Gracegift like this.

86d

You are trying to think logically 86. That is not the world we live in, unfortunately. The second amendment is about to get seriously challenged, by design.

Can't you see the Constitution has been getting picked apart piece by piece over the past decade or two?

After they win this one they will go after freedom of speech.
    I`m not TRYING to think logically, I AM thinking logically, and of course I see what`s happening. Did you think I started batting for the other team, or what, LOL............???

Of course I see it Spitz, right down to it was really nice to spend part of the day out in the bush and towards late afternoon, here THEY come again, with the chemtrails, and here I am now, eyes burning, dry hacking cough, congested. Nice to be out in the country where at least we can breath some clean air, right? Trust me, I GET it.
    spitz likes this.

Really guys, not everything is an outright conspiracy.
    How many times have I heard that? Of course it's true but please try to keep an open mind.

20 five year old children were murdered in cold blood, not a time to be spinning a story.
    The problem here is that you and almost everybody else yesterday are blaming the wrong perpetrator. It is not normal for people to go around shooting up other people. Not even bullied people, or people on drugs. There is something much more evil behind all of this.

I was quite surprised during the 9/11 discussion how many people understood the truth about that. Then I was surprised today to see many of the same people not realizing the connection.

The gov has no problem sending thousands of 18 year olds out to war to get maimed and killed to suit their agenda. What do they care if people are 18 or 5?
    Last edited by spitz; 12-15-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Looskit, Persephone, 86d and 2 others like this.

Newtown school shooting story already being changed by the media to eliminate eyewitness reports of a second shooter

Gun control? We need medication control! Newton elementary school shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having 'personality disorder'

Not everything is as it is reported by mainstream media. There is no better way to tug at our heartstrings than to target young children before the most cherished main stream holiday of the year ..... not to mention we are fast approaching the much talked about (and feared by some) galactic alignment.

What is the Galactic Alignment?
    spitz and Baboo like this.

Jenkins has it wrong. We are not passing through the Galactic plane. I will try to explain.

Contrary to Wikipedia and your high school text books, the precession of the Equinox is a wobbling of the entire Solar System, not just the Earth. The plane of the Solar System is nearly perpendicular to the Galactic Center, and this wobbling is making it moreso.

fred2.gif
    So the upcoming Galactic alignment is an alignment of the GC with the plane of the Solar System. How do I know this? Because I used to work at a place that famously studies space. Just before I quit I decided to go pick a few brains because I was trying to figure out exactly what the "alignment" meant. I had an acquaintance there who was a well respected astronomer. I started asking questions about this (it wasn't easy to get him to talk) and eventually he told me everything, even up to his belief that there is a major pole shift imminent.

Also, IMO the Mayans weren't counting down to this alignment. I believe they were counting down to the beginning of the Tribulation period.
    Tiger5 likes this.

Thanks for that Looskit. When I first turned on my TV they were saying that there were 2 shooters. Then after a while the story changed to 1 shooter and I kept wondering how the story got changed.
    Looskit likes this.

I`m not TRYING to think logically, I AM thinking logically, and of course I see what`s happening. Did you think I started batting for the other team, or what, LOL............???

Of course I see it Spitz, right down to it was really nice to spend part of the day out in the bush and towards late afternoon, here THEY come again, with the chemtrails, and here I am now, eyes burning, dry hacking cough, congested. Nice to be out in the country where at least we can breath some clean air, right? Trust me, I GET it.
    Of course you get it. Sorry 86, I'm all wound up.
    86d likes this.

Don't quote me incorrectly for your story! You have a bad habit of doing that.
    I thought i quoted you directly. Please explain.

IMO ..... written words can be packaged in an infinite variety of ways .... we perceive the emotions and thought process behind those words via our own view of reality. No one here knows me personally, but yet I've written enough comments for others to have at least a clue of who and what I might be. I've done inside sales and customer service most of my career - virtually never face to face, and in the beginning over the phone. Over the phone was warm and fuzzy compared to the currently preferred e-mail trail. Virtually all of my customers and prospects prefer e-mail versus talking on the phone or via Skype. Not one person has agreed to chat face to face via Skype even though our owner thought it was a good idea. Suffice to say, I am challenged on a daily basis to craft my e-mails as carefully as possible so as not to be misinterpreted. Why do I even bring this up? Probably because I need to be even more careful here than at work

Spitz - I love your passion and I do think you are onto something big - actually not just something - but many things. I love our dearly missed ckpc's passion too. Changes are afoot and we can all sense it.

LOL on the Galactic Alignment - when googled, Jenkins came up first and got the nod! Not someone I know or follow, but just a definition that illustrates the world itself is not ending. Spitz - thank you for you post on that one - compared to me, you are a master when it comes to heavenly moves.

Hugs to all Spitz Talk posters and lurkers
    86d and spitz like this.

Thanks for that Looskit. When I first turned on my TV they were saying that there were 2 shooters. Then after a while the story changed to 1 shooter and I kept wondering how the story got changed.
    Yup. What's really cool about the link is that it contains many of links to the original main stream news stories - ever since then, it's been an abracadabra act.
    spitz likes this.

IMO ..... written words can be packaged in an infinite variety of ways .... we perceive the emotions and thought process behind those words via our own view of reality. No one here knows me personally, but yet I've written enough comments for others to have at least a clue of who and what I might be. I've done inside sales and customer service most of my career - virtually never face to face, and in the beginning over the phone. Over the phone was warm and fuzzy compared to the currently preferred e-mail trail. Virtually all of my customers and prospects prefer e-mail versus talking on the phone or via Skype. Not one person has agreed to chat face to face via Skype even though our owner thought it was a good idea. Suffice to say, I am challenged on a daily basis to craft my e-mails as carefully as possible so as not to be misinterpreted. Why do I even bring this up? Probably because I need to be even more careful here than at work
    You're really great Looskit, thanks for that

Poly, I'm sorry if I misquoted you. I did not mean to, and honestly I still can't see where I did it but this is certainly a tense time for me so it is not surprising that I'm not able to look beyond my own intensely focused thoughts. Yesterday really shook me up. Times like these call for a nice hike. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Looskit likes this.

86d

You're really great Looskit, thanks for that

Poly, I'm sorry if I misquoted you. I did not mean to, and honestly I still can't see where I did it but this is certainly a tense time for me so it is not surprising that I'm not able to look beyond my own intensely focused thoughts. Yesterday really shook me up. Times like these call for a nice hike. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Maybe you just need a nice meaty ham bone to take your frustrations out on

(Hang in there, I know it`s tough and so exasperating. And thank you for all the work you put in, it doesn`t go unnoticed)
    Looskit likes this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast