Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree751Likes

Welcome to Spitz Talk

This is a discussion on Welcome to Spitz Talk within the General Topics, Off Topics, Humor, Sports. forums, part of the Bull Bear Talk Forums category; » Side effects of GMOs – Ask your doctor if CANCER is right for you Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a ...

» Side effects of GMOs – Ask your doctor if CANCER is right for you Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Time for more GRAVITY. Looskit is standing on her soap box once again. Anyone who cares one iota about their body should read this.
    :mad:

2. 10-21-2012, 02:53 PM

I'm one of the Gang

ckpc - just watched it. A stunning documentary - Monsanto is an absolutely despicable corporation. If you control weather, you control the planet and all of the life on it. There is so much to this movie - far more than further exposure of Monsanto's shenanigans. I'm hoping others besides me watch this. It's worth everyone's time to become more informed. Anyone who invests in a company like Monsanto is just adding to the problem. We need to be the solution. Our lives are at stake. Wry ending words - WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING? BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    ckpc likes this.

4. 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM

I'm one of the Gang

Lunacy for the CDC - simply awful. Big Pharma will soon be exposed big time just like the GMO crooks. Their dastardly deeds are endless. People are getting fed up with the B.S.

By the way - the article You and Shakey posted regarding debt forgiveness ..... I'm not sure exactly how it will pan out, but I think it's extremely possible in some form .... the current system is imploding on itself. The debt cannot and will not ever be repaid without going back to what we would consider the dark ages. The entire world economy would collapse, and why should it?! Brutal austerity programs accomplish nothing positive. This supposed debt - who is it owed to? Really, who is missing out on the "money"? Ugh .... the elite as far as I can ascertain.

This system makes me crazy. It's corrupt and it will be be replaced with something better. In reality the solution could be much simpler than we make it out to be.

Climbing down from my soap box. :mad:
    Last edited by Looskit; 10-22-2012 at 01:18 PM.

» Six Largest Pesticide Corporations Funding Effort to Try to Defeat GMO Labeling Proposition 37 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The Big 6 dirtball companies – Monsanto, BASF, Bayer, Dow, DuPont and Syngenta ..... they really, really, really don't want their evil business plans out in the open. The less people who know, the bigger their profits. Truly outrageous

I'm part of the BBT furniture Gracegift's Avatar

An article that was on silvers doctors blog. Remember this it will happen one day might be next year r 20 years but it will happen . So sad.

Chaz Napolitano is off her rocker. TPTB are hell bent on turning this country into an English speaking version of the East German Stasi spy state, complete with recruitment of every citizen in every apartment building on every block told to report on their neighbor, or else.
    Wait until the 53% of this nation’s population receiving federal benefits are told they must produce reliable leads in order to get their monthly rations. You’ll soon see people willing to do anything to keep the goodies flowing. This system worked like a charm for decades in the USSR, Cuba, North Korea and Red China.

Chaz Napolitano is off her rocker. TPTB are hell bent on turning this country into an English speaking version of the East German Stasi spy state, complete with recruitment of every citizen in every apartment building on every block told to report on their neighbor, or else.
    CHAZ is working overtime, with brief pauses for some sister-hood fun and games, to create the perfect society of narks, informants, false flags and bad guys. If you remember that fine Nazi, Hermann Goering, his rampant homosexuality coupled will his obsession of prying into the affairs of very German, the parallels are spooky. Ask the 12,000,000 exterminated in Germany how Hermann worked out for them. And this from one of the most cultured civilized countries in Europe.
    How does all this begin?
    Wait until the 53% of this nation’s population receiving federal benefits are told they must produce reliable leads in order to get their monthly rations. You’ll soon see people willing to do anything to keep the goodies flowing. This system worked like a charm for decades in the USSR, Cuba, North Korea and Red China.
    It starts slowly with “if you see it, say it’. This is the first nudge complete with informative videos at bus and train stations. Then roving TSA VIPR patrols stopping people at random, demanding that they ‘produce their papers’.
    Merchants are told to report suspicious activities like a customer paying in cash, people who use the free WIFI at Starbucks, swarthy middle eastern young men talking furtively, associating with social media along with 25 other things the government thinks purport to indicate covert activity. I am sure I fit at least 15 of the indicators, including the contents of the post.
    Soon enough you’ll be required to report, if not in an obvious manner such as completion of a neighborhood dossier, something more subtle like completing a form as part of your receipt of benefits that acknowledges your willingness to be an informant. Nothing really obvious there. Just a subtle line of questions regarding your willingness to ‘take a poll’ of your neighbors—just for data processing purposes, you know. And of course it will all be held in the strictest of confidence.
    Think of it as a census taking–not like the various nosy parker questions posed by some drone with the intrusive decennial head counting quiz—but something quite subtle in its intents and conclusions.
    We won’t have to be told our freedoms are forfeited. We will giving them up by the very nature of our willingness to become another set of eyes and ears of Big Brother and made to feel good about it as well. We will race to the door to keep our funds flowing from Big Brother. Forget about honest, morals, character and decency. Certain ones of us will throw Granny under the bus at light speed in exchange for a free cell phone or a bag of Soylent Green. Unless Granny throws us under the bus first.
    There is a rule of thumb that has always been true. The first-est gets the most-est.
    If someone offers something for free, the first ones in line get the best deal. Sign up today for some free stuff!!!
    If someone offers something to get you off the hook; think tax amnesty, the first ones in get best deal.
    If Walmart offers a 50% discount off some Chinese POS cheap-jack gizmo to the first 100 buyers, you better be well back of the front doors. The crush will consume these idiots racing for the shelves and people die as a result. See You Tube for examples of this phenomenon.
    So think how easy it will be to farm out some harmless intel on neighbors, friends or just some stranger that looks different.
    The nation’s population is converted into some crazed demented social herd animal who’s only thought is getting something for free as they race for the exits.
    My thoughts for this Sunday morning.

Check out these similar articles:
    ckpc likes this.

Looskit and Gracegift like this.

86d
    William Wallace Honorary Club 86d's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ckpc View Post
    In honor of Looskit, here is my contribution to ~~LEVITY~~ ! Four minutes of superb entertainment....

Chris Bliss Juggling Masterpiece. - YouTube
    Reminded me of Stevie Ray, it just kept coming out of him.
    Couldn`t resist this one.

Merengue Dance Golden Retriever - YouTube

This is the kind of thing that, despite all the tragedy going on in the world today, there is still so much wonder and amazement.
    Looskit and ckpc like this.
    A Man equipped with a strong will, will always undergo a certain risk, being forced to exceed to his own will.......S.A. Andree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPUsQHMw0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pujenWy-rM

AUSTRALIA is DOOMED (by ignorance and greed)

Troubling article about the wheat experiment in Australia :(

11. 10-24-2012, 07:52 PM

I'm one of the Gang

ckpc - I read the article and watched the Holomodor videos. Truly heartbreaking. I'm guessing many in our own country are oblivious to what is happening "behind the scenes"; even if they were to read all the articles and watch all the videos about our food supply, they would still be in denial that there is a plot to slowly iradicate many of us by "secret" means - not just for profit, but for eventual depopulation. This would impact those on the lower end of the socioeconomic spectrum more so than those of greater means. Big Pharma creates all kinds of drugs that can kill us. Can you really trust a flu shot? I don't! All this sounds like goofy talk, but is it? There may be many who believe all this to be a possibility and shut it out from their daily lives - after all, one could feel that it's not affecting them directly. I certainly feel that I'm immune at times, but I truly know better. Things are spinning out of control - we can all feel it at some level. That's why I believe something BIG needs to happen. Call it divine intervention or whatever one's belief system might be about this particular time in space - one thing seems certain - an end game of sorts will come into play. Not the end of us, but a kinder and more humane world. It sounds like an impossible dream, but is it? I don't profess to have the answers - but I do have lots of questions. There's some serious GRAVITY going on here :(

I must say ckpc - all of these links you've been posting have gotten my attention - so many things I either never knew or simply never took the time to explore.

With this, I'm signing out soon for the evening ..... much to ponder .... and truly wanting to making a difference ..... somehow .... some way.
    Last edited by Looskit; 10-24-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    ckpc likes this.

86d - as soon as I tuned into the video you shared, I realized that it was one I watched over and over again when it first came out. That Golden Retriever is absolutely amazing. I'm amused and delighted every time I see this clip - it's LEVITY at it's best. Thanks for bringing back some really, really good memories. I was deeply entrenched in GRAVITY, so this helped cheer me up immensely
    86d likes this.

Gracegift - thanks for sharing that article - I'm on a roll this evening and wanted to get caught up. The article oozes of GRAVITY, but these are nonetheless things that are necessary to know. It all falls in line with everything ckpc is sharing.

Just to let you know, your avatar is welcome image every time time I tune into Spitz Talk (which is quite often!). You started this thread and I remember your story about your lovely Grace (gift). It's a welcome dose of LEVITY .
    Gracegift likes this.

» 37 Facts About How Cruel This Economy Has Been To Millions Of Desperate American Families Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

You read an article like this, and the behind the scenes push for population control seem even more realistic. What do we think the elite would prefer to do with all these less than fortunate people? And these people are still more fortunate than many in 3rd world countries. Unless things change (and I think they will), the immensity of our current state of affairs is rather profound. :(

There are a lot of related articles on the bottom of the posted article. I started checking those out as well. They all have a heart tugging GRAVITATIONAL PULL.

Time for lift off!
    Last edited by Looskit; 10-24-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Interesting article
    My Blog

This is not my blog this is an article with Nigel Farage
    ckpc likes this.

» There Is No National Debt Unless You Want It Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I've been thinking for the longest time that the so called DEBT can be erased. Sound too simple? Too good to be true? Why not? It's an old, outdated way of thinking.

Spitz,

You are da (wo)man! You nailed this drop in stocks, nice going!

Astro stuff: I had October 24 - 25 marked on my calendar as a date when Mars was 72 degrees helio (actually 72 X 4) from the 9/6/11 top. So far, that date is a low. We won't know for a week or two whether that will turn out to be the ICL.

'course, there's nearly always more than one astro event in play, so it's hard to tell what's causing what.

We had the geo Sun/Saturn conjunction on the night of 25th around midnight, and we have the geo Mars/Jupiter opposition coming up over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by pimaCanyon View Post
    Spitz,

You are da (wo)man! You nailed this drop in stocks, nice going!

Astro stuff: I had October 24 - 25 marked on my calendar as a date when Mars was 72 degrees helio (actually 72 X 4) from the 9/6/11 top. So far, that date is a low. We won't know for a week or two whether that will turn out to be the ICL.

'course, there's nearly always more than one astro event in play, so it's hard to tell what's causing what.

We had the geo Sun/Saturn conjunction on the night of 25th around midnight, and we have the geo Mars/Jupiter opposition coming up over the weekend.
    Haha, thanks Pima, but it really wasn't me, it was ZigZag and Anthony! I'm just good at figuring out who knows what they're talking about.

I don't use Cowan's method of tracking harmonics from previous highs/lows, so yeah that will be interesting to see if that works - thanks!

I had thought that the M-J opposition would mark the bottom for metals but I don't think we're there yet. Now I'm thinking maybe 11/11 Neptune going direct might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by spitz View Post
    Haha, thanks Pima, but it really wasn't me, it was ZigZag and Anthony! I'm just good at figuring out who knows what they're talking about.

I don't use Cowan's method of tracking harmonics from previous highs/lows, so yeah that will be interesting to see if that works - thanks!

I had thought that the M-J opposition would mark the bottom for metals but I don't think we're there yet. Now I'm thinking maybe 11/11 Neptune going direct might do it.
    Could be. There's also a Venus/Uranus aspect late next week.
    spitz likes this.

21. 10-30-2012, 12:23 PM

I'm one of the Gang

This astrological forecast is for the entire month of November, and has some nice spiritual elements to consider.
    I notice that some of the key days are Nov. 12-18 which is close to Spitz's important indicators also. Anyway, a nice read.

Astrology Forecast for November 2012 | New Paradigm Astrology

from an email i rec'd today. It is a lesson for me on how God wants us to act.
    DR. JIM DENISON, PRESIDENT
    NOV 08, 2012

How to disagree with President Obama

Evangelical leaders have been quick in responding to President Obama's re-election. Franklin Graham warned, "If we are allowed to go down this road in the path that this president wants us to go down, I think it will be to our peril and to the destruction of this nation." Pro-life advocates have expressed their strong disappointment as well.

Such responses raise the question: how should Christians disagree with our president? As I said yesterday, we owe him our intercession (1 Timothy 2:1-2) and support (Romans 13:1-2). However, as is true with any leader, we will likely disagree with some of his positions. What do we do then?

This question is personal for me. For instance, I disagree with the president on abortion. My conviction is grounded in biblical truth (Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:4-5) as well as our Declaration of Independence, which states that "all men are created equal" and "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life . . ." From creation we are equal, endowed by our Creator with the right to life.

I also disagree with the president on gay marriage. The Bible consistently warns against homosexual activity (Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10); Jesus affirmed marriage as a sacred bond between one man and one woman (Matthew 19:4-6). And I disagree with Mr. Obama on embryonic stem cells. Because I believe that life begins at conception, every embryo is precious to God. None should be created for the purpose of research, only for life.

With these objections in mind, how should I respond to the president's re-election? By obeying my highest authority. Paul instructed me to submit to the governing authorities (Romans 13:1); Peter taught me to "honor the king" (1 Peter 2:17). At the same time, the apostles refused to obey the authorities when they prohibited them from preaching the gospel: "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God. For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard" (Acts 4:19-20).

How do we serve both God and our president? Max Lucado, the well-known pastor and author, offers this counsel: "Let others lose sleep over the election. Let others grow bitter from party or petty rivalries. Let others cast their hope with the people of the elephant or the donkey. Not followers of Jesus. We place our trust in the work of God.

"How many kings has he seen come and go? How many nations has he seen stand and fall? He is above them all. And he oversees them all. So, while others get anxious, we don't. Here is what we do: we pray."

I agree. So I will pray for our president and support his positions whenever I can do so while remaining loyal to my King. Where I cannot, I will voice my opposition and work to persuade others to affirm biblical truth as I understand it. In so doing, I will seek to validate Daniel Webster's observation: "Whatever makes men good Christians makes them good citizens." In these days, America needs both.
    spitz likes this.

MSM Ignored Real Issues
    by Greg Hunter

It's hard to believe how little Americans know about the real issues facing them after $6 billion was spent by both parties getting their message out (a record $2 billion for President alone). I don't blame the politicians in this or any election cycle. After all, why talk about tough issues and choices if you are not pressured to do so. I blame the mainstream media (MSM) for acting more like cheerleaders and spin doctors than arbiters of truth for the public. The MSM ignored the real issues while spending hours on things like the Trayvon Martin tragedy. I do not know who is at fault, but I do know the MSM's wall-to-wall coverage inferred there was a national problem of white on black murder when there is none. According to the latest FBI information, around 90% of blacks are killed by black people (likewise for the white on white murder rate).

The U.S. faces a financial storm of biblical proportions; I am talking a Noah's Ark tsunami. The real fiscal cliff isn't what is coming at the end of the year. It is the debasement of the U.S. dollar at the hands of the Federal Reserve that is printing $85 billion every month in "open-ended" currency creation. According to experts, it is only a matter of time before the U.S. bond market collapses with an interest rate spike that money manager Michael Pento says will turn into "an interest rate shock that will make the Great Depression look like the days of wine and roses." Not a word in the debates or questions by the MSM to the candidates about money printing on a scale that has never been done in human history.

The 2008 financial meltdown was caused by a housing crisis created by big banks. They sold "liar loans," packaged those loans into mortgage-backed securities, they were rated "Triple-A" when they were "toxic;" and when it all blew sky high, the bankers committed forgery, perjury and fraud that was politely called "robo-signing." According toProfessor William Black, who was also a top regulator in the Savings and Loan crisis of the 1980's, more than 1,000 financial elites were successfully prosecuted in the aftermath of the S&L calamity. The 2008 meltdown was 70 times larger. There has not been a single financial elite charged with a crime. This fraud and crime is one of the main reasons the economy is still in deep trouble. According to Fabian Calvo of TheNoteHouse.us, "We haven't even scratched the surface of being at the bottom of the housing market." (His company buys and sells $100 million a year in real estate and sour mortgage debt.) $40 billion of the $85 billion the Fed prints every month is going for continued banker bailouts. You can talk all you want about raising taxes on rich, but the real money is in the banker bailouts. No meaningful discussion or questions were asked of the Presidential candidates on this subject either.

It has been widely reported the U.S. used al-Qaeda terrorists to help overthrow the Libyan government. It is doing the same thing in Syria. We all saw the results of this policy on 9/11/12 in Libya where four Americans (including a U.S. Ambassador) were killed in an al-Qaeda terrorist attack. Calls for help went unanswered, even though there was a live Internet video feed going into the White House situation room. No questions were asked by the MSM of either candidate of the logic and danger of this kind of foreign policy.

The President can legally order the execution of any U.S. citizen without due process. The President did just that last year when he ordered drone strikes in Yemen that killed three suspected American born terrorists. Relatives are suing the U.S. government for wrongful-death. According to a New York Times story, "The killings violated fundamental rights afforded to all U.S. citizens, including the right not to be deprived of life without due process of law,' the complaint says." (Click here for the NYT story.) There was not a single question asked of either Presidential candidate by the MSM about Presidential "license to kill."
    Finally, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) was signed into law by President Obama on New Year's Eve 2011. It allows for the indefinite detention of suspected terrorists which includes U.S. citizens. This law overrides due process contained in the Constitution. The President's signing statement says, "I want to clarify that my Administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens." But that didn't stop President Obama, a Constitutional scholar, from signing it into law anyway. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) called this act ". . . a stain on our nation's history - one that will ultimately be viewed with embarrassment and shame." (Click here for more on the story.) You can't get more liberal than the ACLU; and, yet, the left and right were silent and asked no questions of either Presidential candidate about this Constitutional atrocity.
    The general public is blind to the great danger to the economy and our Republic. I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the MSM for not doing its job for the public good. PIMCO chief Bill Gross summed it all up in a tweet on Election Day that said, "Gross: Whew! It's over. To the victor belongs the spoils of political power but to the US voter only continuing frustration will accrue."
    ckpc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The latest from Manfred Zimmel:

http://www.amanita.at/docs/open/newsletter-e.pdf

Very interesting--and scary stuff if he's even half right about what lies ahead for the USA.
    Hey Phil, I had printed this out earlier to "read for later" and finally got to reading it. Really excellent analysis. It gives me a lot to think about. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    Phil likes this.
    The planets, an egg and Erik Sven's meatballs tell me how to trade so you sure as heck don't want to follow me either.

There are 4 seas (mare in Latin) with colors as their names: Black, White, Red and Yellow.
    Sochi Russia (Olympics), Ukraine, and Crimea all border the Black Sea, or dark horse.

This astrological forecast is for the entire month of November, and has some nice spiritual elements to consider.
    I notice that some of the key days are Nov. 12-18 which is close to Spitz's important indicators also. Anyway, a nice read.

Astrology Forecast for November 2012 | New Paradigm Astrology
    Thank you ckpc! Doing some traveling for the long weekend, will try to get to this.
    The planets, an egg and Erik Sven's meatballs tell me how to trade so you sure as heck don't want to follow me either.

There are 4 seas (mare in Latin) with colors as their names: Black, White, Red and Yellow.
    Sochi Russia (Olympics), Ukraine, and Crimea all border the Black Sea, or dark horse.

Gracegift: Thank you for your posts above. Sometimes I get into a negative spiral about our "leadership" and it makes me frustrated and not productive. But I do know there is a reason for what is happening and what you posted reminds me to think about it that way.
    ckpc and Mickette like this.

Our dear Spitz....so nice to hear from you. I know you are very busy, but we have been missing you here.

***On a personal note....to find out that both you and Persephone are fellow Hoosiers, just warms my heart. I guess it shouldn't surprise me that I took an immediate liking to you both, and to Looskit as well, who, as our neighbor in Ohio, shares the same common sense, honest-dealing, moral ethic that is so exemplary of people in the mid-west. I truly feel a connection and affection for the three of you. Incredible women, all.
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-10-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    Looskit, Persephone and spitz like this.

I've been trying to keep up with this thread, but I've been busy getting ready for winter (I put the last of the firewood into the shed yesterday) and been otherwise too busy to post. I hope to be back soon to disagree with everyone and otherwise cause trouble --- it's what I do best.

Meanwhile let me leave you with a question ---
    Suppose people who oppose abortion got control of the government and made it completely illegal. In fact suppose extremists made all sin illegal. Suppose they "beefed up" the police and surveillance and made it impossible for people to commit sin. --- Would God approve of this? --- What is the role of free will?

Boston Irish - You certainly tossed out a raw piece of meat to be chewed on

Welcome back
    Boston-Irish likes this.

Spitz,

Possibly relating to chain guy's forecast, I have November 19 marked on my calendar as the day when helio Jupiter will be 180 degrees from its position at the October 11, 2007 top on SPX. My thinking was that the 180 degree point could mark a low of some kind, it being the opposite position of where it was at the top. November 19 is this coming Monday, there's probably a window of a day or two on either side, so tomorrow, Friday, or Monday would fit with chain guy's expectation.
    spitz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Irish View Post
    Meanwhile let me leave you with a question ---
    Suppose people who oppose abortion got control of the government and made it completely illegal. In fact suppose extremists made all sin illegal. Suppose they "beefed up" the police and surveillance and made it impossible for people to commit sin. --- Would God approve of this? --- What is the role of free will?

Your question, if it stands as written, has the potential to lead to another contentious debate similar
    to the one on "fascism". In order to discuss it, the definitions of what you mean must be clear.

So, first things first:

1.) Define "God"

2.) Define "sin"

3.) Define "extremist"

4.) Define what you mean by "free will"

5.) Define what you mean by "illegal".....Man's law? "Universal Law" or "God's law"? (of course this requires that you'll have to answer #1 first.)

Personally, I have very clear definitions and answers ready to share on these questions, but I don't want to influence your response.
    So, give it some thought and clarify what it is that you're asking us to debate.
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Boston-Irish likes this.

ckpc - excellent response to Boston Irish - I was thinking along similar lines - we need a bit more clarification of Boston's views on these matters. Hopefully they will expound upon the ideas presented. Even then, this is all subjective. Much is hidden from us in our third dimensional reality. Imagine planet Earth and all the people on it inside of a bottle floating on an ocean - let's say the Atlantic. Everything outside of that bottle also exists, and at an intuitive level we "know" there is more out there. Many ideas have been presented to us and drilled inside of heads throughout our lifetimes.

We have to be careful not to close our minds. Once we believe something to be true and cling to the belief for dear life, we become rigid and unable to expand. Always .... always open ourselves up to new possibilities. Everything that exists in our world started with a thought. Whenever we have a negative thought, it would do us well to replace that thought with one that is a wee bit better, and so on and so on .... until we think the highest thoughts possible. THOUGHTS ARE POWERFUL - THEY CREATE AND SHAPE WORLDS.

One of my favorite books from the past is ET 101 by Diana Luppi. It's basically a witty and entertaining cosmic instruction manual. I found a video regarding this book on u-tube. Video is about 9 minutes long. If a person is open minded, they will be intrigued and objectively entertain the contents. It could alarm others if they have "absolute" ideas of what's outside the bottle floating in the Atlantic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut3Jn-cANMk
    Last edited by Looskit; 11-14-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    ckpc and Boston-Irish like this.

Holy Toledo!
    (Buckeye reference intentional.)

Where the heck were y'all when I was growing up in Indiana?!

Just got here. So glad I did!
    Read through as much as I could on this night-following-crazy-day. I'm sure I didn't give many posts the attention they deserve but I intend to hang around regularly now.

Thank you so much, for, ALL of it/YOU!!!
    Cracks me up that we "met" vis-ΰ-vis a financial site dedicated to making money off of (primarily) precious metals.

Poly's Cafe

I'm with you on so much of it:
    - Am reading the Gospel of Mary Magdalene and associated criticism;
    - Last year I finished coursework at this crazy tradeschool: Pacifica Graduate Institute - Depth, Clinical & Counseling Psychology, Mythology, Humanities, that hangs its hat on Joseph Campbell and, largely, Carl Jung;
    - and I don't have any of those nasty GMO products in my cupboards to begin with

Having developed allergies to all things fermented (and what is yummy that is not fermented?!), and being an huge lover of beer (and single malts!), I find I can occasionally tolerate this no-gluten brew:

Name:  st-peters-sorghum-beer-200x300.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  14.9 KB

♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by Persephone; 11-14-2012 at 11:38 PM.
    Looskit, ckpc and spitz like this.

Oh wait! I just realized, the S'Peters might be "modified." Shite.

Quote Originally Posted by pimaCanyon View Post
    Spitz,

Possibly relating to chain guy's forecast, I have November 19 marked on my calendar as the day when helio Jupiter will be 180 degrees from its position at the October 11, 2007 top on SPX. My thinking was that the 180 degree point could mark a low of some kind, it being the opposite position of where it was at the top. November 19 is this coming Monday, there's probably a window of a day or two on either side, so tomorrow, Friday, or Monday would fit with chain guy's expectation.
    This is a really important observation Pima that I would not have seen. Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by persephone View Post
    just got here. So glad i did!
    .... I intend to hang around regularly now. ♥♥♥♥

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looskit and Persephone like this.

Persephone - I am with you when it comes to beer. Absolute yum factor. All the Christmas Ales are out now - packed with an extra wallop of alcohol and a boatload of dwarf wheat. No doubt ckpc would recommend a fine wheat free glass or two or three of wine. She's doing so well after eliminating wheat. I'm getting there. Most of the wheat and GMOs in my cupboards are gone .... still struggling with the beer this time of year. I will have to check out the no-gluten brew you say is drinkable.
    Persephone and spitz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Looskit View Post
    Persephone - I am with you when it comes to beer. Absolute yum factor. All the Christmas Ales are out now - packed with an extra wallop of alcohol and a boatload of dwarf wheat. No doubt ckpc would recommend a fine wheat free glass or two or three of wine. She's doing so well after eliminating wheat. I'm getting there. Most of the wheat and GMOs in my cupboards are gone .... still struggling with the beer this time of year. I will have to check out the no-gluten brew you say is drinkable.

Yeah....it's really tough for beer lovers, isn't it? I wonder if drinking imported beer would still be okay, since they don't (to my knowledge) use the semi-dwarf wheat which we're trying to avoid. For those who are truly gluten intolerant, there just isn't much choice, unfortunately. I like beer just fine, but not enough to miss it. I do kind of miss margaritas, though.

p.s. that video you linked last night blew me away. I'm going to download the pdf file and read it this weekend, then ponder it deeply.

***edit: Don't know where I got the idea that there was a pdf file involved. I guess because you said "instruction manual." Is it a Midwest thing to take things "literally", or is it just me????
    Anyway, I ordered the book today and should get it within 3 days. I'm very intrigued and anxious to read it!
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-16-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Looskit, I was just ogling the holiday ales at the market this evening

You may have a point, CKPC, about imported -- that would be lovely as I could occasionally have a taste of my very favourite, Belgian, Trappist ales, not to mention stout.

I did take a chance on a hard cider that said it contained stout yeast.
    Bought it, took it home and looked it up here:

Gluten Free Beer

And supposedly it's safe! Crispin with organic molasses -- yum and seasonal! Drink it with your gingerbread.

Why did you have to give up margaritas, CKPC?
    And, I'm not gluten intolerant, that I know of. But I do notice how much better I feel.
    I'm not supposed to have anything fermented. Obviously, I cheat (when I feel the body can handle it).

Let me know as you experiment with beers you find, Looskit

Thanks Persephone and ckpc ..... I'm intrigued about European Beers now. I will dowse various beers with my pendulum and see how my body responds. (European and American .... maybe even Japanese!). I was wondering too about margaritas ckpc .... is it the GMO sweeteners and or high calorie count? Hopefully there's no wheat in them !
    Last edited by Looskit; 11-16-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Looskit, I was just ogling the holiday ales at the market this evening

You may have a point, CKPC, about imported -- that would be lovely as I could occasionally have a taste of my very favourite, Belgian, Trappist ales, not to mention stout.

I did take a chance on a hard cider that said it contained stout yeast.

Bought it, took it home and looked it up here:

Gluten Free Beer

And supposedly it's safe! Crispin with organic molasses -- yum and seasonal! Drink it with your gingerbread.

Why did you have to give up margaritas, CKPC?
    And, I'm not gluten intolerant, that I know of. But I do notice how much better I feel.
    I'm not supposed to have anything fermented. Obviously, I cheat (when I feel the body can handle it).

Let me know as you experiment with beers you find, Looskit

Persephone,
    Sorry that I misinterpreted the gluten intolerance. I thought that was the issue you were having with beer. I think that your approach of testing/sampling the different beers, ales and ciders to see if they affect you or not, is a good way to go about it. Your body will give you your answer pretty quickly. I gave up margaritas (restaurant version) because there is too much sugar in them, and usually the margarita mix is made with high fructose corn syrup, which I avoid like the plague. I tended bar during my last year of college, (remember Nick's English Hut?) so I suppose I could make them from scratch with fresh lime juice, Jose Cuervo and a little pure cane sugar, if I absolutely have to have one. But now that summer's over, red wine fits the bill just fine.

So you're reading one of the Gnostic Gospels, are you? I've read the Gospel of Mary and also the Gospel of Thomas. You have to wonder why they would have been left out of the Bible. (rhetorical question, of course) Did you happen to study Erich Fromm as well, when you were at the Graduate Institute? I like Jung a lot, but liked his protege ,Fromm, even better I think. We seem to have a lot of common interests

And you're right.....it's kind of crazy that so many cool people ended up connecting with each other on a trading site.
    Last edited by ckpc; 01-24-2013 at 07:28 PM.

ckpc - Diana Luppi actually titled it as a "Cosmic Instruction Manual". I absolutely love her writing style .... she's quite humorous with a bit of cynicism tossed in at times. I got that "Instruction Manual" in the early 90's along with a book by Lee Carroll - KRYON - THE END TIMES. These books have profoundly opened my world. While taking a numerology class in an alternative bookstore in the early 90s, I stumbled across these plus many more. A third book that altered my vision substantially was BRINGERS OF THE DAWN by Barbara Marciniak. These items are quite tattered and torn as I've referred to them often throughout the years.

The world is a magical place, and we have barely tapped into the magic. Here I am caught up in this titillating stock market game which is a piece of this world's rampant disfunctionality. I am thankful for it though; because without it, I would have not had contact with all of you on this blog. There are no coincidences. We are meant to be corresponding with each other at this point in the planet's evolution.

Love, peace and prosperity to all of us @ BBT and everyone and everything on planet earth.
    ckpc and Mickette like this.

So, give it some thought and clarify what it is that you're asking us to debate.
    Thanks --- It's been a busy week --- I hope to get back to this thread over the weekend
    ckpc likes this.

45. 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM

I'm one of the Gang

In order to discuss it, the definitions of what you mean must be clear.

So, first things first:
    1.) Define "God"
    2.) Define "sin"
    3.) Define "extremist"
    4.) Define what you mean by "free will"
    5.) Define what you mean by "illegal".....Man's law? "Universal Law" or "God's law"?
    Fair enough.
    First let me say that I have personal definitions for each of these that I'd be glad to share in a later post, but they may be a distraction to this discussion. So with that caveat let's say:

God --- the traditional Judeo-Christian "God" with a personality that has a plan for the universe, and approves or disapproves of what humans do here

Sin --- any act that (as best as we can discern) is contrary to what God wants us to do

Extremist --- anyone who (due to acts or beliefs) lies outside the mainstream of current culture (I know that this one is a little "fudgy" and changes with time and one's point of view, but currently I would say that the pro-life movement is not extremist, but someone who bombs an abortion clinic is; someone who wants to outlaw abortion is not an extremist, but someone who wants to outlaw all commerce on Sundays is)

Free will --- this is the crux of the discussion --- this is the ability of an individual to attempt to perform any act (whether contrary or in accord with God's will) based strictly on their character or personality

Illegal --- this is anything which is prohibited by law --- this is theoretically enforceable by civil authorities

...Now some background:
    This problem goes back to when my Catholic priests (I have since moved on) urged me to vote for politicians who would outlaw abortion. I had always assumed that the "separation of church and state" in our civic tradition was for the benefit of the minority churches which would not be favored by government. But I began to consider a majority church that began to legally institute their religious beliefs. Born and raised a Catholic, I was always taught that the key component of our salvation was our free will. What would happen to that free will if the police and surveillance were strengthened to the point that it would be impossible for me to kill someone or steal anything? (I know this possibility is only theoretical, but should the church be seeking even the first few small steps in that direction?)

This line of thought was rekindled recently when I saw a sign on a neighbor's lawn that read "Vote For Religious Freedom". Wouldn't that mean to vote to legalize EVERYTHING? So that each person could decide how to act in the sight of God?

===So, let's have fun with this, but also note that is has a serious side.
    Last edited by Boston-Irish; 11-17-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Looskit likes this.

ckpc .... Salvador Russo's piece certainly foretells a positive vibrational shift for our world. Hurray for that! IMO the shift has slowly but surely been in progress since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987. This Total Solar Eclipse seems to be another powerful nudge propelling us along toward the Galactic Alignment ~ Winter Solstice December 2012 - but even then, the day most likely will come and go pretty much like any other - much to my angst. I like most of what he says .... especially the excerpts you pulled out. Those are absolutely excellent, and I definitely share in your enthusiasm. I sense Salvador views "God" a bit differently than I do though .... that's where he and I perhaps differ. A tidbit to perk up our dear Boston Irish

One of the biggest things that has been pounded in my noggin over and over and over again is that "God Works Slow". This drives me crazy at times, because I want big, bold changes NOW. Some of the changes I crave may not happen for a generation or two, and that drives me totally bonkers. I keep wanting to get the big show on the road while I'm still in this lifetime. Perhaps I'm mistaken and positive fireworks will happen soon ......

Boston Irish has given us some delectable food for thought ..... I'll be back. Much love and light .....
    Last edited by Looskit; 11-18-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Boston-Irish likes this.

Ok. I'm back!

One of my favorite channels is KRYON OF MAGNETIC SERVICE via Lee Carroll. Throughout the years I've delved through many venues searching for a viable meaning to "God" and why I'm even on this planet earth. When you think about life, it seems quite surreal. The KRYON information has been a pillar of rational thought for me. I keep going back to it in particular. Through the years KRYON keeps releasing more and more information as our increasing vibratory levels are able to handle it. His last channel "BRIDGE OF SWORDS" is so powerful and emotionally uplifting, I came out of it "knowing" that humanity is stepping up it's game in a most positive direction.

I couldn't figure out how to attach the link to BRIDGE OF SWORDS here, but it is ~ 40" audio channel:

index.html ENTER FREE AUDIO 2012 "BRIDGE OF SWORDS" Toronto Canada

I am attaching a PDF of KRYON question and answer about GOD, LIFE, FREE WILL, etc. ... much of the stuff presented by Boston Irish. Let's just say that this pretty well describes how I currently view all of it. It's from 2004, and my discernment still finds the information very viable. I'm sensing that some of the extreme situations Boston describes are simply not possible with the increased light flooding into Earth .... IMO the most diabolical dark outcomes do not have a chance to flourish .... impossible I dare say

http://columcille.org/pdf/Kryon-MeaningOfLife.pdf
    Last edited by Looskit; 11-18-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    Boston-Irish likes this.

Hi gang, watch the first minute of this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSNnrKG3KQ

And then guess what happened in 1994?
    ckpc likes this.

Spitz .... I actually watched the whole video regarding stomach cancer. I can't make the correlation between the cancer and the year 1994. I'm guessing it corresponds to some type of drug or food modification introduced into our lives .... GMOs perhaps? It's interesting that you came across this video .... is it because a friend or family member developed stomach cancer? If so, I'm hoping for the highest possible outcome. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the connection!

Regarding my earlier comment about "God works slow" ..... just watched to a Sheldan Nidle webinar in which he insists imminent changes are in the air. That with the total solar eclipse is giving me some hope for some loved based fireworks in the near future!

You're a sharp one Looskit!

"Commercial sale of genetically modified foods began in 1994"
    Genetically modified food - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I found the video because I was watching Dr. Oz with my bf last week and they were talking about that study. Then I tried to find the clip about that study on his website today but it has been removed from the episode! So I found this older episode on youtube talking about the same thing.

Today we threw out all the non-GMO cereal in the house.

Thanks Spitz .... did you mean tossing out all the GMO cereal ?! Our food supply is a virtual landmine!

I am attaching a PDF of KRYON question and answer about GOD, LIFE, FREE WILL, etc.
    Thanks --- I just read (very quickly) the "Kryon-MeaningOfLife.pdf"
    Fascinating!
    I agree and disagree with it at the same time.
    I expect to have time to get back here & talk about it Wednesday or Friday.
    I will also try to read/watch some of the other material from prior posts

Thanks Spitz .... did you mean tossing out all the GMO cereal ?! Our food supply is a virtual landmine!
    LOL yeah that's what I meant!!

Here's the wheat-free pumpkin dessert I'm making for Thanksgiving.

NomNomPaleo is a great website. Love the step by step "how to" pictures.
    Paleo Pumpkin, Coconut, & Maple Custard Cups | Nom Nom Paleo

One more pound to go, and I hit the minus 40 milestone! It is SO TOTALLY the wheat!
    When I get to minus 50 lb. I'm buying myself a whole new wardrobe.
    Heck...at that point, I could just pull out all my old high school clothes!
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-19-2012 at 10:39 PM.

57. 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM

I'm one of the Gang

Mickette - our dear sweet mouse - has visited Spitz Talk. Yes!!!!! Just knowing she's been here has perked me up
    ckpc, Boston-Irish and spitz like this.

ckpc .... oh no! Those poisonous patterns are right outside your beautiful home! The scenery is gorgeous. Geo Engineering freaks are messing things up. What are they trying to do? Create a snow storm? Or worse? It's pi$$ing me off too ckpc. Grrrr squared.

60. 11-19-2012, 11:21 PM

I'm one of the Gang

The Discovery Channel recently had an episode covering the chemtrail spraying. The fact that mainstream media is talking about it must mean that people are noticing and asking questions. Unfortunately, Discovery Channel presents the topic in a "sensationalist/conspiracy theory" type presentation, instead of just giving the information with a neutral bias. Nevertheless, they expose quite a bit.
    Here's the link to the episode....

Chemtrail/Geoengineering Programs discussed on the Discovery Channel - YouTube!
    This video was excellent (and troubling) - only 14" long - I really hope others viewing Spitz Talk watch it. I've often thought the severe tornadoes in Alabama and Joplin MO + the Super Storm Sandy all had something to do with weather control. That HAARP operation in Alaska is quite freaky considering it can create it's own Aurora Borealis. Compelling stuff

The Discovery Channel recently had an episode covering the chemtrail spraying. The fact that mainstream media is talking about it must mean that people are noticing and asking questions. Unfortunately, Discovery Channel presents the topic in a "sensationalist/conspiracy theory" kind of way, instead of just presenting it with a neutral bias. Nevertheless, they expose quite a bit of information, including HAARP, and its ability to create an Aurora Borealis. Which makes me wonder if they can artificially create what Sptiz refers to as a "plasma leak".
    (??) Whadda ya think, Sptiz....is it possible?

Here's the link to the episode....

Chemtrail/Geoengineering Programs discussed on the Discovery Channel - YouTube!
    I suspect the Norway Spiral was HAARP.

Great detail reported in that link, Spitz.

Here's some more information that piggy-backs on part of what was mentioned in your article....

They have spliced an infertility gene into the GMO corn.

It's referred to as "contraceptive corn." Here's a cut & paste of the details, but you can Google "Epicyte"/GM corn to find out more.

"In 2001 Epicyte corporation of San Diego spliced a protein from infertile Mexican women into corn. This technology was sold to Monsanto and DuPont and could also have been spliced into wheat, soy, rice or any other GMO crop. The gene the Epicyte company spliced into corn, makes men and women permanently sterile."
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-20-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    Looskit and spitz like this.

86d

ckpc or anybody,
    have you noticed any difference in how you feel physically when this spraying is going on?
    I have gotten to the point where I can tell they have started spraying again even when it`s cloudy by coming to recognize the symptoms. I have even gone out on a full moon evening and night and seen the trails. Does anybody know what is in these trails as far as what are the chemicals that are being sprayed and what are the effects? I`m sorry if I missed some earlier content on this, just stopped in and noticed these pictures. Does anybody know who is actually doing this?
    A Man equipped with a strong will, will always undergo a certain risk, being forced to exceed to his own will.......S.A. Andree

66. 11-20-2012, 01:55 AM

I'm one of the Gang

Okay....last post of the night, then I'm off to bed.

Some insight into the true history of Thanksgiving...

http://www.sodahead.com/living/socia...stion-3300843/

86d

Eric,
    I definitely feel more tired on days when they spray (hence the taking a nap to welcome in the ICL ) I also notice that I have more "brain fog" and dull mental function on those days. The testing that has been done has found that the spraying contains barium, aluminum and strontium....all heavy metals which are connected to causing Alzheimer's.
    I've seen the spraying at night also. The last question is the big mystery....who is doing this? (I'm thinking you have a good guess.)

The link to the Discovery Channel episode above, tells the story in a short 18 minutes, but the much more detailed, full story is better covered in this documentary ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0fBcH0iuX0

What physical symptoms do you notice?
    Cold type symptoms; it starts with the itch in the back of the throat, then itchy eyes, face, stuffed sinus`.I see the spraying here for about 2 days and these symptoms last about 4 days. I am currently just getting over the last round. I did get a HEPA air filter and have in my office and I do think that is taking some severity out of the symptoms, but I agree, the fatigue, brain fog, etc. I have talked to people locally and heard of out breaks of colds, pneumonia that I can trace in direct relation to the onset of spraying. Why at all would it be a mystery that the evil empire would take the whole healthcare debacle and jam it down our throats and then insure it will be an enormous money maker by poisoning the populace?? Makes perfect sense to me, but like I say, maybe that`s why I don`t get invited to too many cocktail parties
    ckpc likes this.

» Was the ‘Yes on 37′ campaign undermined by its allies? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

While we are on a GMO roll, the attached was a compelling article in that stores like WHOLE FOODS sell so much "NATURAL" a la "GMO" foods. If GMO labeling was required, a good portion of the products in these supposed health food stores would have the labels proving that they sell poisonous products. The image of a healthy alternative supermarket would be shattered forever.

This really is disgusting. GRAVITY. But the good news is we still have a choice to purchase good food. LEVITY. One needs to look carefully to find the good stuff. Add the wheat factor ...... and the choices become even more challenging. What a mess!
    ckpc likes this.

How do I get educated on the WHEAT problem?
    Persephone likes this.
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."-- (Louis) Hector Berlioz

86d

Quote Originally Posted by bhowe View Post
    You just took the first step brother
    bhowe, Persephone, ckpc and 1 others like this.

86d

» Was the ‘Yes on 37′ campaign undermined by its allies? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

While we are on a GMO roll, the attached was a compelling article in that stores like WHOLE FOODS sell so much "NATURAL" a la "GMO" foods. If GMO labeling was required, a good portion of the products in these supposed health food stores would have the labels proving that they sell poisonous products. The image of a healthy alternative supermarket would be shattered forever.

This really is disgusting. GRAVITY. But the good news is we still have a choice to purchase good food. LEVITY. One needs to look carefully to find the good stuff. Add the wheat factor ...... and the choices become even more challenging. What a mess!
    You know Looksit, the more I get to learn about this stuff, the more I am apreciating having a garden and how really important it is. When one starts to understand what is really going on, it`s amazing we can even survive. But also it occurs to me that when people are jumping up and down about elections and who voted for who, who got elected, regardless, they are the ones that are behind all of this being done to us. Nice thought, huh? We are paying for our own poisoning and extermination.
    Looskit, Persephone and ckpc like this.

bhowe ..... scan through the Spitz Talk posts from ckpc. She initiated this wheat awareness phenomenon & has posted some links and info One of the best moves I made was get the WHEAT BELLY book by Dr. William Davis. One of ckpc's links is to a radio interview with Dr. Davis. After I heard it, I ran out and got the book. I'm in no way wheat free yet, but am working towards it. Wheat and GMOs have to go :(

Start here. Making time to listen to the detailed one hour radio interview below will truly enlighten you.

Modern-day wheat is a 'chronic poison,' says doctor

Red Ice Radio - William Davis - The Dangers of Wheat

Wheat Belly Blog | Lose the Wheat Lose the Weight

*** also, be SURE to listen to the video that Spitz posted below. (comment #471)
    Last edited by ckpc; 03-12-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    bhowe, Looskit, Persephone and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 86d View Post
    You know Looksit, the more I get to learn about this stuff, the more I am apreciating having a garden and how really important it is. When one starts to understand what is really going on, it`s amazing we can even survive. But also it occurs to me that when people are jumping up and down about elections and who voted for who, who got elected, regardless, they are the ones that are behind all of this being done to us. Nice thought, huh? We are paying for our own poisoning and extermination.
    Yup .... we are such Sheeple ..... good news is that we are waking up from our slumber. I've mentioned it in a previous post ..... we may perceive ourselves as "the land of the free and the home of the brave" but in reality, we are the most controlled society on the planet. We have been so profoundly "asleep" that most of us have failed to recognize it. Those who did recognize it were called "conspiracy nuts". As more and more of us are recognizing it, it's no longer so easy to ignore.
    86d and ckpc like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6O8qKBd0s
    bhowe, Persephone, 86d and 1 others like this.

Kudos Spitz! That is such an important video! I will be saving it to my library of resources and forwarding it to family/friends.

Let's keep this information coming! Many, many people will benefit from understanding this crucial issue.
    86d and spitz like this.

86d

Wow!! This really something Spitz!! And think of all the people who eat oatmeal, thinking they are on this great high fiber diet. Here, I thought I was the Knight in Shining Armor, making all my own breads, no added crap just real ingredients, worked up some really nice recipes, come to find out I am Gumby in a Leaky Wetsuit.............

It is awful interesting though that since I ditched the bread, and pretty much went with the potatoes, I will say I do feel much better and this is part of the reason why. Thanks again
    Persephone and spitz like this.

Love your pic 86

I recommend searching on "Dr. Peter Glidden" and viewing his other videos. Great information he is giving!
    Persephone likes this.

Love your pic 86

I recommend searching on "Dr. Peter Glidden" and viewing his other videos. Great information he is giving!

Listening right now to his video on cholesterol. Another great one! Dr. Peter Glidden - Cholesterol, A Necessary Component of Human Biology - YouTube
    spitz likes this.

86d

Love your pic 86

I was thinking the same thing, both ways

I figured I better get something up there soon or you might start to bare your teeth...................LOL.

But know this, the cat was not quite so impressed,hmmmm............
    spitz likes this.

86d

I would never bear my teeth at you dear 86 except in a wide grin!

Suicides.... just heartbreaking. :(
    86d and ckpc like this.

Scary stuff. NOW, There is always some new fad that people are trying. WHO here is actually doing the Wheat (gluten) free and noticing amazing results?
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."-- (Louis) Hector Berlioz

Scary stuff. NOW, There is always some new fad that people are trying. WHO here is actually doing the Wheat (gluten) free and noticing amazing results?

I am
    ....and have had amazing results, which I have posted on the main blog, and here, often, and in great detail. You might also read the comments by Tex, Xoriox, and others (recently 86d) who have given up wheat with noticeable positive results.

In a nutshell.....in 13 weeks, I've lost 39 pounds with no exercise, and have dropped 3 dress sizes in that time.
    My heartburn is gone, my migraines are gone, joint pain is gone, I sleep like a baby when previously I was waking up at 2:00-3:00 AM, every night. A periodontal problem I was having due to gum inflammation is gone. I have more energy and no longer need the low-dose blood pressure medication I had been prescribed. This was the only medication I was taking, so I am now pharmaceutical free.

Remain skeptical if you like, but I'm living a miraculous change in health.
    I will never eat wheat again, as the evidence of its toxic effects has been proven beyond a doubt in my own experience, and that is the only truth I can go by. You'll have to find out for yourself if the elimination of wheat benefits you or not.
    Last edited by ckpc; 11-21-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Looskit, Persephone and 86d like this.

I am
    ....and have had amazing results, which I have posted on the main blog, and here, often, and in great detail. You might also read the comments by Tex, Xoriox, and others (recently 86d) who have given up wheat with noticeable positive results.

In a nutshell.....in 13 weeks, I've lost 39 pounds with no exercise, and have dropped 3 dress sizes in that time.
    My heartburn is gone, my migraines are gone, joint pain is gone, I sleep like a baby when previously I was waking up at 2:00-3:00 AM, every night. A periodontal problem I was having due to gum inflammation is gone. I have more energy and no longer need the low-dose blood pressure medication I had been prescribed. This was the only medication I was taking, so I am now pharmaceutical free.

Remain skeptical if you like, but I'm living a miraculous change in health.
    I will never eat wheat again, as the evidence of its toxic effects has been proven beyond a doubt in my own experience, and that is the only truth I can go by. You'll have to find out for yourself if the elimination of wheat benefits you or not.
    Ah, NOT Skeptical, Just like being on a first date, I don't want to expect too much and be disappointed. Do you have to give up wheat entirely, or can an occasional hamburger bun be acceptable? Also, No Grains I understand, but other carbs like Potato and Rice are okay? What about beer? There are grains required to make it, but the distilling process should take care of it?
    Persephone likes this.

The 10K Club- You only wish! MrMiyagi's Avatar

My heartburn is gone, my migraines are gone, joint pain is gone, I sleep like a baby when previously I was waking up at 2:00-3:00 AM, every night.
    Most of that is due to the weight loss; when I dropped 50lbs some years ago, my 24 hour heartburn went with it; of course eating crap and grease and more crap didn't help either!

Now, for some happy news;

Persephone likes this.
    Don't follow or make any trades based on any chart, guess, study, joke or prediction I make.
    Seriously. Don't follow me. Just don't. I only guess at things.
    Also.. I'm not the real Mr Miyagi; he's been dead since 2005.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast